Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Tracks become unplayable!

Solved!

Tracks become unplayable!

Hi, I'm an Italian user and this morning I noticed that all the tracks of my playlist based on a Sinatra's album disappeared.

I've searched into Sinatra's page and I noticed that a lot of his album became unplayable.

I've thought that was a problem related only to this artist and to old albums but I noticed that also a Oasis' album is now unplayable (The Masterplan, 1998).

I'm a Premium user and I can't accept this bad surprise.

Thanks for the support and sorry for my bad English.

46 Replies

Parehas tayo brad gusto ko rin pakinggan ung sa silent sanctuary ung ikaw lamang kaso wala e

Why hasn't this been addressed yet I'm having the same issue with everybody else's, fix it

I have just found that all of the tracks on my favourite Eric church album "chief" are now suddenly "unplayable"

I am a Premium user.

Co-incidentally I've only had the problem since signing up to premium.

I did have a premium account before which was free as part of a Vodafone red contract. But after this ended I signed up.

Same! Was gutted by this! What's going on?

"Carolina" is also down as well ffs...

Same issue. I just realized today that a particular album is there, I can see it my album list but when I tap on it, it says it's "unplayable". Also, a few songs from said album were on a playlist of mine. Gone from there too. It's the only missing album from the band. All their others are viewable and playable to me right now.

The whole "Liebe ist für alle da" album by Rammstein has been unplayable for a few months now.

Maybe it disappeared for others first before me. I ended up buying the CD. I haven't bought a CD since high school!

Thats my same problem! From one day to another I cant listen to all of my Scorpion's albums like, Blackout, Love at First Sting or Animal Magnatism, they don't even appear when I search for them and I am a Premium User!

Most of Scorpions best albums are now unplayable, they don't appear when I search for them and I have to look in recently played I put the album but it becomes unplayable and it ofers me the song radio! NOO I WANT TO HEAR THAT ALBUM!!!

Its currently 2017 and I still can't listen to my fave song "Forrest" by Twenty Øne Piløts

October 2017 - Album unplayable. Come on guys this just shouldn't be happening. Please resolve asap! Thanks. 

Same! I’m having an MSI binge and can’t even play one of my favourite songs - “Lights Out” (from “If”). It’s now 2017, what gives, Spotify? Now I’ll have to open it on YouTube instead 😕

I am an american user and there is an acoustic version of idfc by blackbear and it wont let me play it. ive been a spotify user for years and the song will not play which really dissapoints me. is there anything i can do to play it?

Hi, I found the unplayable tracks on other albums on another user's playlist.

Already 2018, and my almost a year waiting album still can't play since it comes out at 2017, please tell me spotify will fix this or should i give more time to wait again till it comes out?

image.png

Hi the only reason i got spotify was the play my playlists i had saved on my phone, because it didnt have enough space for my music. My partner told about importing my playlist to spotify and it worked well for a couple of months. But now nothing ive improrted will play. I may as well go back to itunes because i know they wont take my lists away from me ever. 

I pay for it each month and really it should be made obvious if you cant offer us our saved playlists. What would be the point of even offing this option if they will play one day and never again fron the next day?

I should also note that when i find these songs individually they are on spotify. Its very annoying

Still a problem now. Can't play Before You Exit's Settle for Less and the entire album of I Like That EP. Help.

Screenshot_2018-04-12-20-16-20.jpg

Suggested posts