Unable to play certain artists

Solved!

Re: Unable to play certain artists

chinatoown

Same for here, the problem is just in my phone.

- Lana del Rey & some others...

Does is anyone from spotify going to help?! or this is just like a forum to

read complaints... 

1 person liked this

Nico_James
Casual Listener

Same problem too. Very, very annoying!

Come on Spotify, sort it out or at least provide an update as to what is going on!? After all, we are only the customer!

2 people liked this

dantastic919
Music Fan

I chatted with a Spotify rep and he said the only solutation they could think of was to create a new account and import over the email address and playlists. I'm head of a family plan and my concern there is that it could mess up everyone elses' playlists. Also what if the issue remained after that. Seems like there's a massive bug their system if it's affecting this many people on such a specfic level.

dantastic919
Music Fan

The Spotify rep I spoke with was polite but didn't seem to have any true answers beyond setting up a new account. I just cant figure out how I have this issue on one computer running the same OSX and not the other running the same. I'd like a fix beyond set up a new account.

1 person liked this

thebham
Casual Listener

on my phone i cant play any of lana del rey's catalog, but on the desktop it works.

Solution! 1 person liked this

marijn101
Casual Listener

Hey Guys, It's fixed at my side now, since I Downloaded the Spotify app from the Windows store on Windows 10, Everything started to work! I hope it works for you as well

1 person liked this

andersson200
Regular

Seems like their only solution ATM is to create a new account. Come on, that's not a solution Spotify...

dantastic919
Music Fan
That's so bizarre that people are having issues cross platforms like this
and just for specific artists.

jampot_85
Casual Listener

So I have a really old Spotify account I haven't used in years. Signed out of my current account, logged into the old one and suddenly I can play Lana Del Rey tracks again. Log back into my current account and she's back to being 'not available' on the desktop app.

So it can't just be the client, it's related to the specific account being used to access the songs.

dantastic919
Music Fan
Oh nice. I just checked my phone and it's working. I reinstalled from their
website on my desktop at work and it appears to be working too. Looks like
it was fixed hopefully others are having luck too.
SUGGESTED POSTS