"daylist" playlist glitch?

Plan

Premium Family

Country

United States

Device

Google Pixel 6 Pro

My Question or Issue

I've been trying out the "daylist" playlist which has worked in suggesting music, but for some reason, the playlist will only include k-pop. I do listen to k-pop but not enough to warrant the whole playlist being k-pop. I was wondering if it's a glitch or if I need to do something in my settings to adjust the "daylist" to be more accurate to my taste.

I don't have this issue with Discover Weekly or any of my other Made for You playlists and when you click on the hyperlinks in the "daylist" description that explain the themes of the playlist, those playlists are also not fully k-pop.

4 Replies

I'm having this issue too, but my playlist description actually mentions genres that are not represented in the playlist itself.

Here's the playlist description from this morning: 
"You listened to electric and synth in the morning. Here's some: solo pianojazz pianoinstrumental jazzclassic jazzsentimental, and mellow jazz"

Seems a bit weird, right?

I'm having the same issue.  For a while it was a really awesome feature that did a great job of suggesting music for the time of day - but now it's almost always offering 80s music lately.  

I’m having the same exact problem!!

I have this exact issue and the same genre to I'm like I love kpop but I listen to other genres

Suggested posts