Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

reporting a broken track/album or incorrect content

reporting a broken track/album or incorrect content

all versions of Sweet Night by V (Kim Taehyung) have been removed from his official profile and wrongly added to another profile of the same name. 

the song :-

https://open.spotify.com/track/39EXZNMxb4RBHlRjnRaOKp?si=q1bkFgFrTBSNyUlA0jEjtg

the incorrect artist profile the song was added :-

https://open.spotify.com/artist/7GN9TRlB1i1dv6xsV4dfLp?si=Io-FGiOVTFGNgIkLc9dzsQ

the official profile of artist V where it should be :- 

https://open.spotify.com/artist/3JsHnjpbhX4SnySpvpa9DK?si=gR2FayUSSHKfz9iB0DXDcg 

• i am not the artist. i'm reporting this as a spotify user who is unable to see a favorite track in the artist V's profile.

hope you take a look at this and fix this issue asap. it was there since yesterday and so many users are frustrated as it isn't fixed yet. thank you. 

12 Replies

Hey @zoellisa, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I will pass this on to the right folks. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. You can report content on Spotify following these steps, and Spotify will take a look and investigate. 

Have a nice day!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

PC and Galaxy S9

Operating System

Windows 10 and Android

My Question or Issue

For some reason the explicit version of the album "4eva Is A Mighty Long Time" by Big K.R.I.T. has been interlaced with the censored version. The lyrics in the lyric page show the explicit version and I can even play songs off the same album (1999 feat. Lloyd) and it will have uncensored lyrics but the explicit version of certain songs such as Big Bank and Subenstein are now censored.

Issue is fixed, if you search for 4eva is a mighty long time and search for album you can find another version with all the explicit songs.

I'm having the same issue with the explicit content intertwining with the nonexplicit content. It's a shame cause this is one of my favorite albums. Hopefully it gets fixed soon!

I noticed that too. I hope it gets fixed.

just noticed this, big bank is a staple for me, this is obnoxious 

I also noticed Big Bank was censored 1-2 weeks ago, I’ve listened to the explicit version for years so the difference is pretty distracting

I can see the explicit version saved as one of my favorites, but the censored version breaks in and you can't find the explicit version by looking up KRIT... 1999 is now the (uncensored) single version breaking in. This album is also very dear to me, so it stings, but now "all my life" is back!!!!

I also had the same issue, explicit being replaced by the censored version

Yea I had the whole album saved but now it’s just censored can Spotify please do something this album got me thru some dark times and it being censored just doesn’t feel right 

Came here to say the same thing. Fix this ASAP. This is a legendary album and now it sound like trash. Clearly happened recently, just put the clean versions in the recycling bin. Nobody needs that censored art.

Referring to Bit KRIT's 4Eva is a Mighty Long Time

Plan

Premium

Country

Brazil

My Question or Issue

https://open.spotify.com/intl-pt/track/7C11GdiguhLd9j7Y6jHFm9?si=ea7c8795adda4e12

This song is part of a Brazilian album, and it should be the Brazilian version sung by Ed Motta, as the artist name displayed suggests. However, the track being played is actually the Phil Collins US version. This discrepancy occurs with all other songs that should be the Brazilian versions of the album.

Vssantiago_0-1703523071425.png

Suggested posts