Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

songs gone from playlist

songs gone from playlist

Hello has anyone else suffered from playlist being wiped out ?

Now when I click on a playlist it says 0 tracks. when i logged in at another time it said 19 tracks . sometimes other playlist are empty and at later time one is empty and another one is filled. Whats going on ?

3 Replies

@gottfrid

Hello:

Not sure, can you double check to make sure they are not playlists you are following and are being updated by the original creators? Can you also provide links to the playlists and if possible screen shots too can help big time for odd account issues like this. Also is this happening everywhere on the Spotify service? If you go to the webplayer here: https://player.spotify.com/ does the playlists have the same issue with content there and then gone? Also if you can provide what system and Spotify app version this is happening with that will be super great. Also make sure that no one has access to your Spotify account, if in doubt change your account password ASAP.

it actually happened on play.spotify.com web player. i never tested with the app. but now the songs are back so im glad . i shall do a back up of the playlist if it happens again . HOw do I save the playlist ? like on a USB memory .

@gottfrid

You might have to do some searching on the community here to backup songs that are in playlists if this is what you are wanting to know? There are several methods and ways to go about the process. But if any playlists do get deleted, users can also recover them from their account here https://www.spotify.com/account/recover-playlists/

Everything in the Spotify catalogue available to you to play is setup with a play link URI and HTTP links attached to it the content be it if the content is whole albums and/or individual tracks. So different methods exists to back up these links to the albums and tracks in playlists, so everything can be recovered if there is playlist issues.

Suggested posts