1:220.127.116.115.g2d2da0de on Debian.
I am suddenly unable to reorder by drag and drop:
- songs within my playlists
- playlists in the sidebar or folders
I have tried:
- Turning on and off all the column sorting options (I understand that you cannot reorder anything when they are on)
- Uninstalling and reinstalling
- Downgrading and upgrading
- Turning off ui.experience_override="classic"
- Wiping out cache and preferences entirely
- Changing my password and logging out every session
Nothing has had any effect so far. I can initiate a drag, but (for songs), it acts like I'm in a playlist that I cannot write to (another user's, non-collaborative). Normally, in that case, I can still drop on a playlist I do have write permission on, but now I can't do that either.
No issues with the web player or iOS, other than the usual level of misery for each.
Addendum: I thought to try making one my my playlists collaborative, in case the client simply thinks I'm authed as someone else. No luck.
Further update: adding and removing songs by other methods works. Songs can be added through non-drag-and-drop methods: right-click menu on a song (Add To Playlist -> drill down thru hierarchical playlist menus), or the "ADD" button in the Recommended Songs section. This is better than nothing, but my primary issue is reordering, not adding.