Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Ctrl - F not working in new version? (1.0.1.805.gd2412973)

Solved!

Ctrl - F not working in new version? (1.0.1.805.gd2412973)

Well... I wish whoever thought this was good was fired xD. How am I supposed to look through 1,000+ songs? Scroll? Lol Nope so until this is fixed i'm done. Bye Spotify hello Pandora 😄

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

The ability to search a playlist will be coming back in a future update. (currently no ETA)

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Instead of waiting for features that may or may not be coming back with "no ETA", you can get rid of this unfinished beta piece of crap and enjoy a fully-fonctional Spotify again by reverting to the previous version and preventing it from auto-updating :
http://www.reddit.com/r/spotify/wiki/1011060gc75ebdfd#wiki_reverting_to_an_older_version_.28without_...

View solution in original post

6 Replies

There's a good alternative to Spotify out there?

Same position here - they just broke the way I listen to my music.
Marked as solution

The ability to search a playlist will be coming back in a future update. (currently no ETA)

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Marked as solution

Instead of waiting for features that may or may not be coming back with "no ETA", you can get rid of this unfinished beta piece of crap and enjoy a fully-fonctional Spotify again by reverting to the previous version and preventing it from auto-updating :
http://www.reddit.com/r/spotify/wiki/1011060gc75ebdfd#wiki_reverting_to_an_older_version_.28without_...

Yeah theres Tidal. Which i'm trying I still like Spotify. But yeah that ctrl+f being taken away kinda screwed everything.

Bring this back, spotify is crap without this function. Might aswell go back to downloading mp3's and use the search function in windows. 

Bull**bleep** decision and whomever is held accountable should be fired and forced to run the gauntlet.

Suggested posts