Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

I can't acces the account I've paid for!!!!

I can't acces the account I've paid for!!!!

I deleted my FB account and tryed to connect but Spotfy don't let me because or do I use my FB (deleted) account or I have create a new account with my (only) email that they say is already in use!!!! Feel like judicial process in the air... The fees they colect every single month by credit card... Those credentials they don't refuse, off course... I had to create a new email account just to log in and complain! Oh... A lawyer will love that. Give my PAID account back!!! Log in: dgraciosa@gmail.com **bleep** it if I deleted the facebook... FB don't pay my fees, I do. Suckers.
4 Replies

You didn't delete your facebook, that's not possible.

Change the password in your spotify profile and then check you can log with your username and password.

Then deactivate again the facebook acount. 

Although you are right they did a piece of **bleep** with everything in this company. There is no reason why they couldn't force you to create a password and send you the details in email in case your facebook account get banned for any reason.

Yes it is possible to delete a facebook account. Get informed! Please tell
how do I cancel the my premium account at spotify, I don't want the service
anymore.

So instead deactivate your account you decided to delete it (that actually you have to contact with facebook support manually, and you didn't think to deactivate all the services you use with that account before. Think before you act!

Like changing bank and not telling you employer where to put your payroll.

You did it wrong. Now, i don't work for spotify and i can't tell you how to get out of your mess. 

I suggest you contact support so they can help you

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-anonymous/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts