Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Where can I delete devices no longer active?

Solved!

Where can I delete devices no longer active?

Ohai!

So, I have many devices on which I run Spotify: My Samsung SmartTV, My Galaxy S4, My Galaxy Tab and last but not least, my Ubuntu LTS desktop.

However, since I'm a tinkerer, I often switched devices, I previously had a Galaxy S3 and I used to run windows on this desktop.

Is there somewhere I can delete devices I no longer use?

Because my new S4 as well as my Galaxy Tab 3 now said they're no longer synchronizing. /me sad 😉

Any usefull comment appreciated.

(Maybe this thread should be placed somewhere else, I trust the moderator to take care of that if it is the case)

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi! Welcome to the Spotify Community!

To delete devices, just head over to the . This will display all of the devices that have offline tracks synced on them and you can remove them if nessacery. 

Thank you for choosing the Spotify Community forums, and I hope this answers your question!

~Joe

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

hello there 🙂

In desktop, click : Help > your account

You will find a list of all the devices you use and have used. You can there delete the ones not available anymore

Hope that will help 🙂

SoundofusSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi! Welcome to the Spotify Community!

To delete devices, just head over to the . This will display all of the devices that have offline tracks synced on them and you can remove them if nessacery. 

Thank you for choosing the Spotify Community forums, and I hope this answers your question!

~Joe

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside
Marked as solution

hello there 🙂

In desktop, click : Help > your account

You will find a list of all the devices you use and have used. You can there delete the ones not available anymore

Hope that will help 🙂

SoundofusSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thank you very much, It's solved now. 🙂

Suggested posts