Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Collaborative Playlists Settings

Collaborative Playlists Settings

About a year ago, I made a playlist and my friend (who didn't follow me as a user, just the individual playlist) followed the playlist. I then made the playlist collaborative and we began to add songs to it. I never took notice to if the playlist ever came up on my profile or not, but from what I've read, it is supposed to be private. When I look at my profile now, the playlist does not come up under "Public Playlists", although I do share my activity on Spotify. However, the playlist now has 20 followers, yet my personal account only has 11 followers. These followers have not always been following this playlist, and I don't know who they are or how they found the playlist. Did they possibly find it through my friend's profile since he was following it? I'm not concerned, just confused.

1 Reply

It is possible, since his profile could be showing that he follows your playlist.

Posting your playlist URI / link on the web or social media would be another way for people to find your playlist, even if it's set to private.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts