Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Error code access point 19

Error code access point 19

Hi,

I just subscribed for premium in South Korea.

However, I am not able to login in Spotify on my MacBook. It says error code access point 19.

Is there a way to solve this problem?

32 Replies

Why haven't you fixed it yet? As a full-time user, this is so upsetting.

This is so upsetting. I've been subscribed to Spotify Korea since the first day it launched and hoping to get the desktop app after a few weeks, but after a month and I still see no desktop app. Quite disappointed, honestly.

It has been more than a month not fixing it. 

Spotify launched its service which is not sufficiently readied, billing same amount of fee. No free/educational plan, late contract with Kakao Ent., and no desktop app. 

Can't imagine what technical/legal issue can happen while fixing it. Is it so difficult to enable Korea region? I think it's a matter of lack of will. 

You should explain why it takes so long to fix. 

same issue here. Hopefully the desktop app will be added in Korea soon

same issue here when you guys can fix it?! please let us know

has this been fixed yet?

It is not fixed yet, still having same error code and still can't log in to desktop client.

It has been 3 months since the release of Spotify in Korea. And this "issue" still hasn't been fixed.

Honestly, this is a disgrace and a shame, I can't believe that I am paying for a half-baked product like this. I know that software development takes time, but is it that hard to enable the desktop application for us Korean users? If localization is the problem, at least just let us use the English version of the desktop app instead of locking us out entirely.

It can't be a Korean specific hardware/software issue since I know for sure that the desktop app works totally fine with my devices. So it must be that we are being artificially blocked from using this crucial part of the music listening experience.

I cannot fathom why Spotify is being so stubborn and just replying to the countless requests for this very basic feature with canned messages that vague hint at the possibility that this is "getting looked at".

Well. It has been 3 entire months since this service was released and I haven't heard any news about when or whether we will even be able to use the desktop app...

And no, "just use the webplayer" is not a reasonable alternative since I want to be able to download and listen to my songs offline with my laptop.

So either enable the desktop app for us, Korean users, or please let us know when we should expect it to arrive here in Korea.

This needs to be fixed asap 

지웠다 다시까니 이제 가능하네요

올, 된다!!!

지웠다가 다시 설치 파일 받아서 깔면됩니다.

It works!

If you delete the installation, download the installer again, and reinstall the program, it works!

Extra information: Windows 10

스포티파이에서 5월 20일날 한국에서 데스크톱 앱을 쓸 수 있도록 출시했다고 보도자료를 냈습니다.
지금도 안되시면 재설치하시면 이제 가능할 겁니다.

Spotify released an update for Korean account users available to log in using South Korea region of account starting from March 20.
If you can’t log in yet, reinstalling Spotify can help.

관련 보도자료 : https://www.news1.kr/articles/?4312461

Unfortunately Spotify is currently unavailable on Desktop or Laptop versions in South Korea

Suggested posts