Getting error Google Chrome version is no longer supported but I have the latest version, what to do

Getting error Google Chrome version is no longer supported but I have the latest version, what to do

Pumpkin87
Visitor

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Screen Shot 2019-08-14 at 17.08.40.png
13 Replies

Re: Getting error Google Chrome version is no longer supported but I have the latest version, what t

HopperJr70
Casual Listener

if you are on a Chromebook go to your settings go to about crome OS click that click check for updates and it should update and it works for me know

Re: Getting error Google Chrome version is no longer supported but I have the latest version, what t

dotgainsac

Unfortunately I have updated Chrome but Spotify still does not work. The "About Chrome" says I am using the latest version. I also clear ALL the cached data and that didn't work either. Unsure what to do next.

tahraminowada
Casual Listener

I have been recieving the same error and I have spent hours trying to figure out how to fix it with no luck. If anyone has figured it out please help!

auj-oh4g0_mx7

All, if you click on "Chrome" on the top menu of your computer (next to the apple, file, edit, view etc.) and select "about chrome" it leads you to a settings page. Screen Shot 2019-08-23 at 12.28.32 PM.png

It should then tell you if you have the newest version. I had to click on Relaunch and now Spotify works on Chrome

Screen Shot 2019-08-23 at 12.29.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-08-23 at 12.28.32 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-08-23 at 12.29.18 PM.png

tahraminowada
Casual Listener

Hmmm unfortunately that only works if you have an apple computer:(

Hello @Pumpkin87@tahraminowada@auj-oh4g0_mx7@dotgainsac and @HopperJr70,

Thanks for getting in touch!

We are aware of an issue with Spotify in Chrome and are currently investigating it. Feel free to contribute in this topic if you are still experiencing this issue. Be sure to comment or subscribe in the topic to get notifications. We'll get this sorted as soon as possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

GuidoModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Lolland54
Casual Listener
Spoiler
Spoiler

I have been having the same sort of problem with Spotify but I am wondering if everyone is having this problem or if it's just a few people. If anybody nows please reply. 

Lolland54
Casual Listener

Ignore the spoiler. Thanks!!

thisisanro
Casual Listener

I have also been having this issue and it should have been fixed by now.

SUGGESTED POSTS