Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do i get my year in music 2016??

How do i get my year in music 2016??

I was waiting for my year in music 2016 and then just now remembered the email I use for my spotify is an email i dont know! so i changed it just now to the email I currently use! is there a way the year in music email can be re-sent to my updated email?

6 Replies

I'm having the exact same problem- I deleted the old email I used on my account and just switched it back but I'm not receiving the email.

Yup, same here.

You can still play your most listened 100 to tracks in the year with the playlist they create for you! although you still won't get your stats 😞

Unfortunately, Spotify really screwed up with the personal My Year in Music (or, Wrapped 2016 Recap) stats this year. If you didn't have your news/offers email notifications turned on (and your account set to the correct email) by December 2nd, you will not be getting the email with your Wrapped Recap statistics. Spotify will not be resending these emails. 

It seems that the only way to send your complaints is via @SpotfyCares' Twitter, by either mentioning them or DMing them. They say they are taking everyone's complaints into consideration for next year's recap, but unfortunately it doesn't seem that they'll be doing anything to remedy the situation this year.  

I tryed emailing them, they just told me the same thing. You didn't have notifications turned on so we will just screw you.. So I responded and asked them how this fits into their customerservices and if there realy is no way to find a solution. I mean, they sure have my data somewhere. I actually turned of notifications since I had premium because I didn't want any new offers for my subscription. So as a thank you for getting premium they are screwing their customers.. Man I just want my stats..

I've had all notifications turned on + the correct email-adress all the time on spotify, still no "my year in music 2016" for me..

Suggested posts