Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I've lost all my music in queue!

I've lost all my music in queue!

Hello,

today i was ready to listen my queued music more than 700 songs when i opened spotify there was 0 music in que!! i have an heart attack! also because  now i don't remember which albums i have picked to listen!

anything to do to ? why happened?!

21 Replies

Happened to me again today on the Desktop client. It crushes my heart every time.

It's happened maybe a dozen times or so by now, and I'm always losing 100-300 queued songs that I accumulate over the course of a week and I have no f*king clue what they were.

Youtube Music on the other hand has never lost my queue.

After more than a decade this problem persists. This time on the Android client, but it's the only exact same issue of queue getting wiped because the network connection dropped out and reconnected due to a Bluetooth bug.

Each time this happens I lose a week of planned podcasts. The queue has been unreliable for years now, and on mobile I can't even use playlists because every time I add something to a playlist and go back, I'm at the top of the chronological podcast history, turning a 10 minute weekly process into nearly an hour. So I have to gamble with a bad queue and feel anxiety. Horrible.I know a lot of people have this issue. For me, no other feature matters, all I want is for the queue to stop erasing itself. Let me manually back it up into a playlist if the engineers can't figure it out. Please, it's been a decade.

Suggested posts