Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Mac Update Retina

Mac Update Retina

Hello,

when there will come a Macbook Retina Update? it looks completly blurred 

and When Spotify on Mac become Airplay and Support for Notification Center ( Mountain Lion ) 

PLease answer

Janusch 

7 Replies

Hey,

Throw your support this way... http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Retina-MacBook-Pro/idi-p/88317
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

This is not a feature..... its a Bug ... when you complete App looks blurred and frustrated .... so when you will fix it????

The same for Mluntain Lion Notfications .. nothing ???

i completely agree. it is a bug. very frustrating one. as a premium subscriber I find this request very reosonable.

i don't believe that such a disruptive company as Spotify cannot update its app to modern standards.

it's been over 4 month. is it really that difficult to double the size of your icons and fix the fonts (at least...)? 

Right..... its not a Idea or Something ...

Its a Bug .... and Support do nothing .... so why you offe a App for Mac? Maybe its better to cancel my Premium when we are Idiots  for Spotify 

1 Month later ago .... and no Retina ... we wait 7 Month for Retina Support ?????? All developers who offers free Apps have Retina Support only Spotify not and i pay 10 Euro in the Month 

Yea...  just adding my support for this...  Guess we need about 120 pages for this to get priority...  It's a big change on the side of actually implementing on the app, but it sure would make the experience amazing....  

Guys, as this is a feature request, I'm going to close this thread.

Please forward all your feedback onto the Idea here. With feedback heading here, it's far clearer to see how in-demand the request is.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts