Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Mac Update Retina

Mac Update Retina

Hello,

when there will come a Macbook Retina Update? it looks completly blurred 

and When Spotify on Mac become Airplay and Support for Notification Center ( Mountain Lion ) 

PLease answer

Janusch 

7 Replies

Hey,

Throw your support this way... http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Retina-MacBook-Pro/idi-p/88317
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

This is not a feature..... its a Bug ... when you complete App looks blurred and frustrated .... so when you will fix it????

The same for Mluntain Lion Notfications .. nothing ???

i completely agree. it is a bug. very frustrating one. as a premium subscriber I find this request very reosonable.

i don't believe that such a disruptive company as Spotify cannot update its app to modern standards.

it's been over 4 month. is it really that difficult to double the size of your icons and fix the fonts (at least...)? 

Right..... its not a Idea or Something ...

Its a Bug .... and Support do nothing .... so why you offe a App for Mac? Maybe its better to cancel my Premium when we are Idiots  for Spotify 

1 Month later ago .... and no Retina ... we wait 7 Month for Retina Support ?????? All developers who offers free Apps have Retina Support only Spotify not and i pay 10 Euro in the Month 

Yea...  just adding my support for this...  Guess we need about 120 pages for this to get priority...  It's a big change on the side of actually implementing on the app, but it sure would make the experience amazing....  

Guys, as this is a feature request, I'm going to close this thread.

Please forward all your feedback onto the Idea here. With feedback heading here, it's far clearer to see how in-demand the request is.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts