Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist Loading Issue

Playlist Loading Issue

I have a playlist that is just Loading. I'm unable to delete it or restore it. I'm unsure of the name of the playlist. Where the name should be it says Loading... and when you hover over it, by Spotify appears.

Capture.PNG
10 Replies

Hey @Destin4Gr8ness, that's not good!

How long has the playlist been stuck there for? 

Let's try a quick clean reinstall on your device first of all.

Let us know if that helps 🙂

Cheers,

Lee

I'm seeing the same issue (on my Windows 10 desktop).  Doing a reinstall didn't seem to help.

When I checked on another of my desktops, the playlist in the same location is a Spotify-generated Spinoff of my Rockbot Mix.

Ahhh...  So, it looks like I followed this spinoff playlist on the desktop client I can see it from.  If I "Unfollow" it, then the "Loading..." playlist disappears from my other client.

Awesome, we're glad to hear that you got that sorted.

If you need a hand with anything else, feel free to give us a shout 🙂

Cheers,

Lee

I thank you. It's no longer there now.

Hi, I am on Spotify free and use it on a chromebook. My playlist only loads up to the first 100 songs in the playlist. I have tried logging out and back in etc. Any idea's how to fix this?

Thanks

I'm having the same issue as well for the past 2 days. Nothing seems to working to help fix the problem. If I wanted to listen to songs near the end of my list, I have to hope that the shuffle works and gets me a song close to the one I want to listen to.

I'm having this exact same issue!

Judging from other threads that have been popping up, this problem isn't an isolated case. Sounds like something broke on Spotify's end for the web browser version.

Thank you for your help! It's resolved. 

Suggested posts