Queue gets deleted when adding songs while advertisement is playing

Queue gets deleted when adding songs while advertisement is playing

dduck
Regular

When I add a song to the queue while advertising is playing the queue gets deleted, and only the song I just added is left. It's like I just replace the queue with the new song.

This has happened several times now. But since I've already wasted hours trying to recreate my queue I haven't experimented with if it happens everytime I add songs during advertisement, or just sometimes. Or if it also happens sometimes during normal playback. But at least 2-3 of the times it was while advertisement.

Plan: Free

Device: iMac, late 2009

Operating System: macOS 10.12.6

3 Replies

Re: Queue gets deleted when adding songs while advertisement is playing

Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

LoxerRock Star 16
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

dduck
Regular

I have already stated OS and system. I use the latest version of Spotify on my Mac, and reinstall doesn't help.

colorizemylife
Visitor

This has been happening to me for YEARS!!! I'm on a Mac using the Desktop app, too. I'm at least glad it's not just me. It drives me nuts!!!!!

SUGGESTED POSTS