Step 1

NEXT STEP

Song Display in Playlists

Solved!

Song Display in Playlists

Plan: Premium Canada

Device: Macbook Air

My Question or Issue:

When DJ-ing for my community, I create Playlists using Spotify. I'm sure thousands of your clients do, too. So, help us out, please. Simply include the running time in the list of songs in the playlist along with title and artist. Keep the date added, that's fine. Include the original release date, that would be nice. However far more important than either of those is the length of the song in time.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @Musicbones, thanks for writing!

That's a great idea - my suggestion is that you post it here so other users can support it.

If it gets enough votes it might be implemented!

Let me know if you have any other questions 🙂

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @Musicbones, thanks for writing!

That's a great idea - my suggestion is that you post it here so other users can support it.

If it gets enough votes it might be implemented!

Let me know if you have any other questions 🙂

BittencourtSpotify Star
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I clicked on "post it here", but it just created a new space to repeat my suggestion which was already showing as having submitted.

Hey there @Musicbones,

Thank you for your reply.

We found you're idea here. You can now have people leave a +VOTE and Subscribe to the thread for any updates.

If you have any questions we're always one reply away 🙂

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

I'm not understanding this Spotify Community. I keep getting replies like yours that have nothing to do with my problem. Or I've reposted it as instructed in a different way and still not getting any helpful reply.

Hi @Musicbones,

Currently there is no way to display the running time of whole playlists in the app. This is why @Bittencourt has suggested you create a new Idea about it. That way if other users vote for it it might get implemented in the app in the future.

Note that Spotify is intended for Private listening and non-commercial use only. Using the contents of the platform commercially go against point 5 of the Terms and Conditions of Use

Hope this clears things up. Don't hesitate to reach out again if you have more questions.

AlexModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts