Weird Queue issues

Plan

Premium

Country

UK

Operating System

Mac OS X Mojave

So this one is a bit of a weird one. 
When I play songs from my "liked songs" list, after it's played that song, the queue will update and jump back to the first songs in the "liked songs" list after the song I have selected finishes playing. So I could be listening to a song half way down, and then once it finishes, it will jump back up to the most recently liked songs and begin playing from there.

I've actually watched the queue update itself as well. I'll select a song to play. I'll go to the queue while its playing and see all the songs that come after the song that is playing. It will then update itself before my eyes and show the most recently liked songs instead. It does not do this with any other playlist. 

I've done a clean install and scoured the troubleshooting topics but I haven't been able to figure out why this keeps happening. I've also tried clearing the queue, but for some reason I can only do it one song at a time. The "clear queue" button is missing. 

Help?

3 Replies

Hey @Jasbraman,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

We've created an ongoing issue which sounds exactly like what you've experienced and it'd be great if you'd take a look at it by clicking here. Make sure to add your vote (by clicking +VOTE) as well as to leave a comment with the required info to be notified about any updates on this.

Hope you'll find this info useful. Don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can help with in the meantime!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Okay! Nice to see I'm not the only one having issues with this. Well, it's annoying and not "nice", but you get what I mean.

Hey @Jasbraman,

Thanks for your reply.

As a heads-up, you can also invite other Community users to add their +VOTE as well as subscribe if they post about something similar and you think they might be interested. That way, they'll be also notified with all the future updates regarding this.

In the meantime, don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

Have a nice (and a safe) day!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts