Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

When I right-click a song to add it to a playlist, some of the playlists won't appear or won'taccept

When I right-click a song to add it to a playlist, some of the playlists won't appear or won'taccept

Like the title says: I try to add a song and some of the playlists won't show up or the folders will say they're empty. If I try to manually drag it onto the playlist, the ones that weren't appearing will simply not highlight and even if I let go, the song will not add. The only way to get the song to add is to open up that playlist and then drag the song into an exact line of the playlist by dragging it from the album cover in the corner.

What's going on?

4 Replies

I seem to be able to recreate the problem... Have you checked that the playlist ia really yours? Have you tried closing spotify and reopening? Are you sure spotify is on the newest version? Same for you macos version? Have tried to delete and reinstall spotify completely?

Seems like an odd bug...

I'm having the exact same issue.  The right click brings a minimal list of playlists - mostly the lists I don't want - and I'm unable to add.   I've been going to my phone as a workaround but it's completely annoying.

I was having the same issue. I went down the line of my playlists clicking on each one. That seemed to unlock my own playlists and business back to normal. 🙂

I was having the same issue, and going down the list to click each playlist and then trying again did the trick for me as well!

Suggested posts