Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why do I have a gray circle arrow thing next to a playlist?

Why do I have a gray circle arrow thing next to a playlist?

One of my playlists randomly developed a circle arrow thing next to it (gray/white and doesn't move like it is downloading). It is a playlist I saved offline, I uncheck the offline tab and this circle disappears. I click the offline tab and it reappears. I've waited hours for it to disappear thinking maybe it is secretly still downloading or something, but it never goes away. The whole list plays offline fine so I assume it has to have finished downloading. But the annoying little thing won't go away and I have no idea what it is and the internet apparently has no idea what it is either. 

7 Replies

Hi!

Please check how much tracks you have already synced with your device, as spotify have limit of 3.333 tracks.

https://support.spotify.com/lv/problems/#!/article/Why-does-Spotify-sometimes-stop-syncing-offline-p...

If my post helped you to fix your problem, please press "Accept as Solution" button.

Thanks, I don't think I've offlined that many, probably no where near actually. I've downloaded two more playlists after reading your post and both playlists downloaded fine without this weird circle arrow.

Glad to see, that your problem solved 🙂
If my post helped you to fix your problem, please press "Accept as Solution" button.

I still have the same problem though.

Please try clean reinstall. You will have to redownload all your playlists again.

1, Uninstall Spotify from "Programs and Features" in Control Panel
2. Remove all spotify folders on your PC
3. Download and run CCleaner, clean and repair your registry.( http://download.cnet.com/CCleaner/ )
4. Restart your pc.
3. Install the latest version of spotify.

I have an Apple pc but I can reinstalled and redownload the all the music. 

I deleted the app and emptied my garbage. I reinstalled the app but all the playlists and albumbs I had downloaded before were already magically downloaded and this circle arrow deal was still thiere. idk

Suggested posts