Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Don't play this song / artist

Don't play this song / artist

I keep having the same issue with my premium account where I select "Don't play this song or this artist" and the song disappears from the list but then moments later it reappears.  How do I stop this from happening every time I want to remove a song or artist?

3 Replies

Hey @ashleymrrsn, welcome to the Community!

How long has this issue been happening for? What device, operating system, and Spotify version are you running? 

Lastly, what playlist are you in when this starts happening? Have you noticed it happen on a different device?

We'll see what we can suggest.

Hi @SergioDavid,

It’s happened since I joined Spotify so 6+ months. I’m running the most recent Spotify version on my PC with the newest version of Windows. 

It happens on all DailyMix playlists. The only other device that I use is my iPhone and I don’t have the option on my phone to select “don’t play this artist/song”. But the songs will still play on my iPhone even if I selected on my PC not to play that artist/song. 

Thanks for your help!

-Ashley

I am having a similar problem. I hit the “don’t play this song” option in a album and now that song completely disappeared. Is there a way of reversing this, like a amount of time I have to wait. 

Suggested posts