Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Some albums just got suddenly deleted

Some albums just got suddenly deleted

Hello there, as the title says some albums just disappeared for me. For instance Holy War by Thy Art is Murder, Earthbound by Bury Tomorrow, Repentless by Slayer, Bloodstone & Diamonds by Machine Head... Those are just few I noticed. And not only for me, even for some other ppl here in Europe. I know that sometimes an artist can remove their songs for unknown reason but this many artists almost at the same time? Doesn't sound legit at all... So does anyone know what is going on?

7 Replies

This has happened for me too! Wanted to listen to Beneath The Silt from the Bloodstone & Diamonds album, by Machine Head.....Gone! I was only listening to it last week!

Both Earthbound and Runes by Bury Tomorrow have been removed for me. Have a couple songs from each still downloaded as they feature on other mix albums. Maybe Spotify having a metal purge? Would be nice to have some news on it.

I miss Repentless by Slayer ! Why have they been removed ?? 😞

I noticed too, only got some of the earthbound songs that were in my playlist

C8F675E4-F991-4FF8-ACE3-6E547238FC12.png

Same here, although I've got Bloodstone & Diamonds, but missing Holy War (Thy Art is Murder) and Genexus from Fear Factory. 

I think Spotify's having issues with their load balancers.. or rather CDN.. 😐

Add Fleshgod Apocalypse's King to the list.. 

Update: Just wrote to Nuclear Blast (Holy War, Earthbound, Repentless, ...) and they responded that the albums will be back very soon! Don't know when, so I hope it will be VERY soon.

Ikr !!!

Suggested posts