Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Song randomly pauses

Solved!

Song randomly pauses

Hi, I'm using the Spotify app for Windows 7 with Premium and when I'm listening to music it randomly pauses. I need to hit play to keep it playing.

I've tried a full clean reinstall, I've logged out of all devices and relogged into my account on PC again, all to no avail. Is there anything else I can try?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @MilesBlack

It's an annoying issue, however closing all active Spotify sessions should stop it from happening. All you have to do is going to your Spotify account and hitting 'Sign Out Everywhere'. 🙂

However, if the above didn't help yet, I'd recommend following the steps in this article.

Let me know how it goes! 🙂

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @MilesBlack

It's an annoying issue, however closing all active Spotify sessions should stop it from happening. All you have to do is going to your Spotify account and hitting 'Sign Out Everywhere'. 🙂

However, if the above didn't help yet, I'd recommend following the steps in this article.

Let me know how it goes! 🙂

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks for the reply, I tried that already, though I think it may have had to do with my connection to Discord. I've since disconnected Spotify from Discord and the problem seems to be solved.

Suggested posts