Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify is not accessible in Bulgaria

Spotify is not accessible in Bulgaria

I cannot log in to Spotify from two different Windows PCs in Bulgaria. The website is loading extremely slow and I am not able to log in.
3 Replies

When I try to access it from 2 different private PCs - the home page is not loading correctly and when I go to Sign In - nothing happens. 

When I try to access it from my corporate PC which uses a proxy address in Austria, everything is working.

login-spotify.JPG
home-page-spotify.JPG

When I try to Spotify access it from 2 different private PCs in Bulgaria- the home page is not loading correctly and when I go to Sign In - nothing happens. 

When I try to access it from my corporate PC which uses a proxy address in Austria, everything is working.

home-page-spotify.JPG
login-spotify.JPG

Hey @todorkotev,

Thanks for posting in the Community and thank you for the descriptive screenshots.

Could you check if Spotify is set as an exception on the personal PC's firewall? Have you tried a different Bulgarian network, e.g. a hot spot from a mobile device?

Does only the Spotify site load slowly or does the desktop app also experience high latency?

Do mobile devices on the same private network manage to load the site properly?

As for the results with corporate network, it shows, that this issue is definitely network related, so you might want to also reboot your router.

Keep us posted,

Cheers!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts