Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

TCL Roku TV 50 Spotify App does not show artist photo full screen on background while playing song

TCL Roku TV 50 Spotify App does not show artist photo full screen on background while playing song

tcl roku tv.jpg_large.jpgNone of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.

Plan

Free/

Country

USA

Device

TCL Roku TV 50 inch

Operating System

TCL roku TV

My Question or Issue

TCL Roku TV 50 Spotify App does not show artist photo full screen on back ground while playing song. But initially, it was working fine; after a day of installation it stopped viewing the same. it should be like this: 

https://channelstore.roku.com/details/08532417380d48cf2244a1831ff94f26/spotify-music

6 Replies

Hi there @imran2160,

Thanks for the post and the details!

To investigate if it'll make any difference, would it be possible to check if the issue persists when using another Spotify account (possibly try with a friend's or a family member's account) on this TV? It'd be great if you could even try on another TV with your account to see if the issue is device-related. 

Keep us posted.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

It was the same when I tried with different account, but I will check on different TV with my account.

This same issue is happening to me. I tried on a different TV and it works fine so I know it’s not my account, but it is the Roku/Spotify app that is causing the issue. 

Thank you for clearing the confusion. Hope the moderator will address accordingly. How long have you been facing this issue. In my case it was ok for 1 day only, then started facing problem. Then I tried all possible ways to figure out. Reinstalling several times, and even clearing caches and restoring factory settings. Its showing same, album art only. 

Same thing for mine. I installed the TV a couple weeks ago and it was fine for a couple days and then this issue started happening. 

Hi there folks,

Thanks for all the info provided. We'll happily pass your feedback onto the appropriate team. Be advised however that we cannot say for certain at the moment when or if this is going to get implemented.

Cheers!

JoanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts