Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

autoplay off not working

autoplay off not working

I have disabled Autoplay on the computer and phone. It did stop at the end of the album once, but only that. Very frustrating... 

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

Win 10

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

3 Replies

Hey there @csydude,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community!

Just to confirm, does this only occur in a certain playlist? If so, it'd be helpful if you could post its URI so we can take a further look. 

If it happens on all playlists, we'd suggest giving it a try logging with a different account to see if the issue persists.

We'll be keeping an eye out on your reply 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Thanks Katerina,

It's happening on different devices. I search for an artist, go to Albums, click on an album and it'll play to the end of the album, then to the end of the artist and then start with other artists.

Yours,
Chuck

uri: spotify:album:4KYcffwC5HgjJLdpQU9SjC

Hey there @csydude,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

In this case, it'd be helpful if you could post some screenshots of where you end up after each step so we can take a closer look. Alternatively, you can also send us a screen recording of this so we can better troubleshoot the issue. 

Keep in mind that Autoplay automatically plays similar songs after your playlist/album ends not necessarily by the same artist, like a radio. You can double-check how to disable it here.

We'll be keeping an eye on your reply.

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts