Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iTunes import missing?

Solved!

iTunes import missing?

Running Spotify 1.0.77.338.g758ebd78 - could have sworn before there was a) a file menu, and b) an option to import iTunes playlists through the file menu.

Now I can't find the itunes import option.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @rob___c! Welcome to the Spotify Community. ^^

Unfortunately this feature got removed. -.-

2018-02-19 00_06_08-SpotifyCares on Twitter_ _Apologies for the confusion. We're afraid that feature.png

Peace

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @rob___c! Welcome to the Spotify Community. ^^

Unfortunately this feature got removed. -.-

2018-02-19 00_06_08-SpotifyCares on Twitter_ _Apologies for the confusion. We're afraid that feature.png

Peace

Thanks Nico - saved me more wasted time! Have just spent 2 hours curating an itunes playlist for Spotify as I've imported one before, to find it can't be done any more.

Doesn't feel like an improvement to me to remove a useful feature without having a replacement!

Why would they take away this feature? Just like taking away the lyrics feature! So, I have to create a new playlist in Spotify, and individually import the songs that were part of an iTunes playlist?

I keep wanting to ditch iTunes for Spotify, but then Spotify keeps taking away useful features!

It's not possible anymore. I also entered it so please also like my idea, they are really ignoring it without any reason. We need a lot of likes for them to realize or change to Apple music

My iTunes playlist were in the app until I changed my Browser to Firefox.  I have moved back to Chrome but they are still missing on my PC.  I still have them on my iPad Pro which has remained on Chrome.  Any solution that would let me upload the playlist back to my PC from my iPad?

Suggested posts