Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your 2023 Wrapped FAQ

Novy

2023 Wrapped

Wrapped is a deep dive into the music and podcasts that defined your year.

Make sure you're on the latest version of the mobile app to see all the cool stuff! 

If you can't see your Wrapped - see this post

We’ve answered some of the most common questions on the topic below to help you fully enjoy the experience.

1. Where can I find my Wrapped? 
    Spoiler

You can find your Wrapped on the Spotify mobile app.

1. Tap Home Lyubka_0-1701179686340.png.
    2. Select the Wrapped feed.
    3. Tap the  Your Wrapped shortcut to see your Wrapped stories.

Note: Make sure you’re on the latest version of the Spotify app.

If you prefer using the desktop app or web browser, go to spotify.com/wrapped and find out what your year of listening says about you.

If your Wrapped isn’t appearing, check out this Community thread.

- You'll have to be a registered user with either a free or a Premium account and have streamed at least 30 tracks for over 30 seconds each, from 5 unique artists.
    - If you're using an Android device, the Android version should be above 7.6.0
    - The Spotify version installed on your device should be at least 8.7.78
    - Keep in mind that not all markets will have all features of the Wrapped experience due to varying criteria.
    - If you didn’t listen to Spotify during this period, you can still check out spotify.com/wrapped for this year’s local and global  highlights in audio.
  2. What dates does Wrapped cover?
    Spoiler

The 2023 Wrapped personalized experience covers the music and podcasts you streamed from the beginning of the year, to a few weeks before launch.

3. Is Wrapped available on Spotify Lite?
    Spoiler

Wrapped isn’t available on Spotify Lite, but you can find it in the Spotify mobile app, and if you log in at spotify.com/wrapped.

Get the Spotify app

4. Is ‘Your Top Songs 2023’ playlist in order of what I listened to most?
    Spoiler

Yes, it’s ordered by the songs you played most frequently to least frequently.

5. Do Private Session and offline listening count towards Wrapped?
    Spoiler
    Yes. Offline listening counts towards the chart, song, and total play time stats; Private Session counts only towards your total play time that we show in Wrapped.
  6. Does podcast listening time count towards the total play time?
    Spoiler
    Yes. Total play time = music + podcasts.
  7. Can I share my Wrapped stories?
    Spoiler

Yes, you can share directly to your social media apps, or copy the link to paste it where you like. You can also download the images for your Wrapped under the share options.

Note: Some Wrapped stories might not show all share options on mobile.

8. Can I share ‘Your Top Songs 2023’ playlist?
    Spoiler

Each person gets their own personalized ‘Your Top Songs 2023’ playlist, and can be shared from the app.

Mobile

1. Open ‘Your Top Songs 2023‘ playlist.​
    2. Tap the three dots ··· horizontal icon for iOS  / vertical icon for Android, and select Share.​

You can share to social or messaging apps, or by copying the link.

9. What should I do if my Wrapped stories skip through slides?
    Spoiler

This can happen depending on your phone’s settings for animations. To fix it, try these steps.

Android

1. Open Settings.
    2. Search for ‘Animation’.
    3. Toggle the switch for Remove animations to turn it on/off.

Note: Your device may list these options under a different heading, or you may have options to adjust your animation scale. For the best Wrapped experience, make sure it’s set to ‘1x’.

iOS

1. Open Settings.
    2. Search for ‘Reduce Motion’.
    3. Toggle the switch for Reduce Motion to turn it on/off.

You can check out more detailed steps, including screenshots, in this thread.

10. Will the playlists disappear at some point?
    Spoiler

You should always be able to find your personalized playlists on the homepage of the Spotify app under Made for You > Uniquely Yours, or by searching for ‘Wrapped‘.

If someone shared their playlists with you, select Lyubka_1-1701179816450.png or FOLLOW to keep them saved in Your Library, under Playlists.

11. I want to ask a question or give feedback about Wrapped
    Spoiler
    The best place to learn more or give feedback about Wrapped is in our feedback thread.

Didn't help? Search for more Spotify Answers, or create a new thread and ask the Community.