Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

ACCOUNT NO LONGER PREMIUM

Solved!

ACCOUNT NO LONGER PREMIUM

MY ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER PREMIUM. MY CREDIT CARD STATEMENT SHOWS I WAS BILLED ON JANUARY 27th. MY PREMIUM SERVICES WHERE CUT OFF SHORTLY BEFORE THAT. EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING NOT RECIEVING A SERVICE THAT I PAY FOR. EVEN MORE FRUSTATING NOT BEING ABLE TO CONTACT SOMEONE AT THE COMPANY FOR HELP!

IVE DONE A LITTLE RESEARCH ON HOW I COULD POSSIBLY HAVE TWO ACCOUNTS- That is possible but I do not have more then one email. I've tried resetting my password for my spotify account and it says it is sending me an email, but I am not recieving any password reset emails.

Once again this whole business module seems really inefficient for customers satisfaction. I am paying for a service monthly, and am not even givin the respect of a phone number to call to talk to a man about my problems. Really dissapointed with the services provided by this company. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Holy sheet im an ass!  I just realized that I was issued a new CC due to the fraud issue with Target and I probably need to update my info.  Boy do I feel like an idiot!  Thanks for your help lol

Anyone else smell that?

View solution in original post

18 Replies

Left a reply on your other post:
http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Desktop-Linux-Mac-and/ACCOUNT-NO-LONGER-PREMIUM/m-p/680782

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

IVE DONE A LITTLE RESEARCH ON HOW I COULD POSSIBLY HAVE TWO ACCOUNTS- That is possible but I do not have more then one email. I've tried resetting my password for my spotify account and it says it is sending me an email, but I am not recieving any password reset emails.

Once again this whole business module seems really inefficient for customers satisfaction. I am paying for a service monthly, and am not even givin the respect of a phone number to call to talk to a man about my problems. Really dissapointed with the services provided by this company. 

THE FACT I AM REPLYING TO SOMETHING THAT SAYS "NO REPLY" IS ONE PROOF OF THE INEFFICIANCY. 

I FEEL I AM BEING SENT PLACE TO PLACE AND ACHIEVING NOTHING. THIS SERVICE IS TERRIBLE. 

If you don't hear anything back from customer support in 24 hours, give us a shout here with your 8-digit case number and we can get it chased up for you.

Peter

As long as you replied to the automated email, you should hear back soon. And, as Peter said in your other thread, it is easy to log in with the wrong credentials by logging in with an email address (facebook linked account) instead of a username.

I have never logged out or had to never mind the fact that I log in with my facebook credentials so there is no mistaking that and now im stuck with paying for a cruddy free service?  I was billed for my premium subscription just like I have been every month fir the last year and a half and now since the last update I'm only able to shuffle, cant fast firward more than 4 or 5 times and have to sit thru ads!!  What is the fix and why did this happen in the first place!?! 

I'm ready to move to beats asap if this isnt fix fast!

Anyone else smell that?

What does it show under Subscription Status and username on this page @CardNGold and what device(s) do you listen to spotify on?

I tried uninstalling the app and logging in directly to no avail; paid services shouldn't be this buggy or hard to get help with.

Anyone else smell that?

Is your account showing as premium here?:

https://www.spotify.com/account/overview/

Peter

I can login under my CardNGold username or via facebook which I've done both and listen on my android tablet, PC and iphone.  My iphone is the one that despite unistalling or switching logins will not allow my premium services and that is the one that I use 98% of the time due to the ability to stream while driving.

I appreciate the quick reply however im still without a resolution and annoyed to have to troubleshoot something that was perfect prior to the update that said it was required in order to fix bugs not create them.

Anyone else smell that?

No it is not

Anyone else smell that?
Marked as solution

Holy sheet im an ass!  I just realized that I was issued a new CC due to the fraud issue with Target and I probably need to update my info.  Boy do I feel like an idiot!  Thanks for your help lol

Anyone else smell that?

That was it!  Thanknyou again for the quick replies and putting up with this idiot lol I have my spotify again and all is well in the world

Anyone else smell that?

Two people have asked you to provide information which would help solve your issue. Maybe your best bet is to get in touch with the payment team

If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, make sure to reply to it directly to speed things along.

I already figured it out as the issue was a change in my billing info due to a fraud issue that required my credit card being changed but forgetting to update my spotify account. Once I made the update to the new card I was abke to hwve premium access again and this issue just hapoened to coincide with my downloading the update.  Thanks again for the help.

Anyone else smell that?

Glad its working again! Stupid Target!

Peter

# 01232727

STILL NOT RESOLVED. 

@user-removed - Have you heard back from customer service at all or are you still awaiting a reply?

Peter

I EMAILED SPOTIFY AND TOLD THEM TO INSUNCRIBE ME AND I DID IT ALSO

AND ABOUT 10 MINS AGO I GOT AN EMAIL ASKING ME WHY THEY CANT BILL ME!!?? WTF I UNSUNCRIBE YOU IDIOTS!!!! NOW GET OFF ME. TYVM. BTW. IF YOU MANAGE TO GET AHOLD OF MY NEW CC NUM. AND BILL ME. ILL NE TALKING TO ALOT OF LAWYERS. THATS MY RIGHT TO PRIVACY. SRY TO SAY BUT YOUR SPOT IS BROKEN. NEVER WORKED RIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING. TY4 NUTTIN.

@user-removed wrote:

MY ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER PREMIUM. MY CREDIT CARD STATEMENT SHOWS I WAS BILLED ON JANUARY 27th. MY PREMIUM SERVICES WHERE CUT OFF SHORTLY BEFORE THAT. EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING NOT RECIEVING A SERVICE THAT I PAY FOR. EVEN MORE FRUSTATING NOT BEING ABLE TO CONTACT SOMEONE AT THE COMPANY FOR HELP!

Suggested posts