Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

no internet connection?

no internet connection?

I was able to use spotify and loved it but since the last update it say I have no internet connection....I have wi-fi and have a strong signal... I am paying for premium and can't even search
9 Replies

Hi rick66 - Exactly what error codes/ messages are you receiving?

Have you also made sure you're not in Offline Mode? Spotify > Offline Mode (Mac), File > Offline Mode (Win)

I have the same problem! Error code 404!

@Victoriacool wrote:

I have the same problem! Error code 404!

Try restarting your client.

Also might be worth a read, there is an FAQ on this error here.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I use my Droid incredible 2 and it just says no internet connection

I have the exact problem with my Droid Incredible 2. I have been using Spotify Premium for a while now and this problem just started a week or 2 ago. Rougly 45 seconds of a song will play and then stop due to "no internet connection" I have tried everything, including a re-install, and to no avail. Help!

theekendall - Does this happen on 3G/4G or WiFi? Or all of them?
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

All of the above, unfortunately.

Ok, firstly, we don't support 4G at the moment. So if it's acting a little strange on this, there's not a lot we can do.

Now, could you try changing your password (it does help sometimes, genuinely). Just head here: http://www.spotify.com/password-reset/

After this, could you reinstall the app (info here). Make sure you restart your device after uninstalling.

Has this helped?

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

It is 3G, not 4G. Anyways, I reset my password, uninstalled, restarted and reinstalled. It's still hapenning, I get through almost a full song, then it stops. Only now, spotify logs itself out when this happens, and it never even did that before.

Suggested posts