Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

What happened to Spotify? In the latest update, it won't let me play my own music. It picks songs.

Solved!

What happened to Spotify? In the latest update, it won't let me play my own music. It picks songs.

Since the latest update , today is 4-15-15, Spotify won't let me play my own songs. It just picks its own songs. I really liked Spotify but now it is sucks. When I press on a song, the shuffle button flashes,when I press it, it doesn't do anything. Please fix this. I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 if it helps.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Omg....it's not .... **bleep**tiness...

FFS.

It was sH1tt1Ne$$

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Free users are limited to shuffle play.

If you are a premium user and this is happening, try reinstalling the app and read this:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Accounts-and-Subscriptions/Just-subscribed-Not-getting-Premium...

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I loved spotify. Used the service for couple years now. Talked it up on social media.wrote glowing reviews..encouraged people to give it a try before it was popular. I never cared about the ads...was a small issue compared to the great things about it.

Now I HATE IT !!!! this insistence to upgrade...demands that I watch videos.,(its a MUSIC service u idiots ..I don't WATCH SPOTIFY)...can't skip anything..major increase in ads....PFFFFFT!!!

I'm soooo over it. BACK 2downloading for now until I find another streaming service that I like and FYI SPOTIFY?! M so seriously pissed off at ur update and now overall **bleep**tiness that whatever service I choose I'm going to make a point to pay for their premium package JUST SO YOU NEVER SEE A DIME FROM ME.

don't offer a free option if all u wanna do is try n force the free (payed for by ads so wutever) client base into paying for premium later..SHADY...GREASY BUSINESS TACTICS.

Shove it spotify.
Marked as solution

Omg....it's not .... **bleep**tiness...

FFS.

It was sH1tt1Ne$$

Ha ha ha, what a major **bleep**up Spotify... Haven't used Spotify for ages, and now I come back for this shait? Bye bye Spotify, hello pirate bay...

Suggested posts