Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Add Equalizer in Spotify

For ipod touch there is a huge need for eq because Spotify bypasses the regular Apple Sound Settings.

I use high end headphones but need to be able to fintune the settings so I can enjoy my music and tech equally.

So please, please make an EQ for the spotify app

Updated: 2015-09-17

Spotify now lets you enjoy music audio the way you want to hear it with the launch of our in-app equalizer on the iPhone and iPad.

Simply update the latest version of the Spotify iOS app and go to Settings > Playback > Equalizer to access the new feature.

If you're one of our Android friends, we already have a native equalizer which you can access inside the app under Audio Effects in the Settings. 

If you'd like to see an equalizer on desktop you can give kudos to this "Equalizer for the Desktop Version" idea. Thanks!

Comments
Bustmerhymes
Rocio, Your "Consideration" is highly appreciated!! We can't wait to see.. Ehh 'hear it' in the next update :) Keep up the good work!
ScottBensworth

I am enjoying Spotify, but the lack of EQ control options on a mac is unacceptiable. Please hurry!!! 😄

Tcnugget1
Hey for the next update I was thinking about you guys creating a new feature to your app being an equaliser I myself use this feature on iTunes and wondering if you can bring that feature over so I can change the way I listen to my music like a base booster or a acoustic type of sounding please take a good look at this and I think you shall consider this thanks for taking a vote to be a part of this

Thanks travis
Liam

@Tcnugget1 wrote:
Hey for the next update I was thinking about you guys creating a new feature to your app being an equaliser I myself use this feature on iTunes and wondering if you can bring that feature over so I can change the way I listen to my music like a base booster or a acoustic type of sounding please take a good look at this and I think you shall consider this thanks for taking a vote to be a part of this

Thanks travis

Nice idea 🙂

Shoutymike

I like the sentiment that Spotify streams the music at the levels to play it 'as it was intended' but at the end of the day people are listening to this mucic on a massive variety of speakers, headphones and devices and sometimes having some control on some basic levels like bass, treble etc (I'm no sound geek) is handy.

I have a slightly battered X-Mini speaker, and yes, I should just buy a new one but while I am still using this one it would be handy to tune down the bass a bit to stop it farting!

As it is I just have to turn the volume down, not generally in my nature, hence the reason the speaker is knackered in the first place!

Please add an equaliser to Spotify, and keep the awesome music coming!  Spotify is the best thing on the Internet.

In fact, why not let developers write little apps like this that you can add from within Spotify!  Saves you guys the hassle!

Spotifyawesome

Yes also add a EQ for the mobile

version ,please. Cause i always have my ipad with me

Ido

And don't forget the iPad app as well please

Goofy
Theres need for EQ in mobile devices. PC i have my sound card EQ so no need of spotifys implentions.
vieroski

Mac app needs this badly! If spotify wants to position itself as the go-to application for listening to music by  importing local libraries, then it needs to make sure that simple features such as an equalizer are not missed.

Sk8life911
I agree! Actually spotify should give us the ability to change the sound hoe we wwnt it ourselves. Spotify should add an eq to its app.