Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Bring the WP8 app to feature parity with Ios and Android.

I'd like to see the WP8 actively updated rather then dumped in the Store and neglected like the WP7 app was, so this means I want it to be brought up to the same level as Ios and Android included features i.e Radio, Last.FM scrobbling etc.

Cheers.

2015-01-26

Last week we announced that Windows Phone users are getting a new look, Browse, and Your Music. You can read more about the update here

repat.png

Comments
Liam

I'm sure all WP8 users would...

(I just posted this for the random kudos. Click away :P)

TheRubble

Would be cool to be able to fast forward / rewind in tracks.

aiden120000

yes i'd like this. Spotify and last.fm were a couple of only a few problems that made me switch away from wp8. I liked it apart from that.

BizkitHM

The last Spotify app was made by Microsoft... don't think Spotify had much to with it... but well the app is only a few days old. We can't really judge any updates yet.

dabotchlad

+1 For Last.FM scrobbling

jackjacko

It's only a beta version for now, but I really hope the next update will bring (at least) some of basics features that iOS and Android users already have. I miss radios....

And to be honnest, the app is so ugly..... maybe an "Xtreme makeover" should be nice

abyssoul12

That's a brilliant idea, I hope Spotify takes this on board.

dodge321

This has probably been mentioned a hundred times before but I feel I need to put my opinion accross.

The option to sync my local files to my Nokia Lumia 820 (Windows Phone 😎 like I could with my iPhone 4s would be the best update possible.

As I own most Pink Floyd albums on CD and have imported them to itunes and then to Spotify I think is a must in any future update that Spotify release

Rocio
Status changed to: Good idea, vote for it

eljon

i feel a bit funny saying that we need Fast Forwarding. It's XXI century! When last time u saw such an music app without FF?

i think there was such a option even in Windows Media Player 1.0

but apart that humiliating thing, would be nice to see last.fm support and of course i wish to see Spotify as a my main and the only music player on my wp8. Not using few of them. for that Spotify needs to see and play music files stored on phone as well and sync fully with desktop app, including my private songs because Spotify knows very well that they miss many many songs an albums so at least part of my playlists include my own tracks mixed with Spotify ones.

and last thing would be nice to separate downloaded playlists from the rest. I have over 200 playlist right now. Scrolling through all of it its bit a bummer.