Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Canadian Student Discount

I understand Spotify is not entirely in Canada yet, but when it is, it would be great to receive a student discount like the US students.
Comments
Therayeraye

+1 would definitely pay premium cost if there was a student discount to cushion the blow.

Konggg_
I'm American- Canadian, I have the discount currently and I'm going to Canada in the fall and I'd really like the discount to work as well. Saves a couple bucks!
tricyclic

Please spotify! Canadian students are basically american too... Lol, especially the american ones that are schooling in Canada. That must suck lmao. 

I wouldn't know cuz I'm canadian and apparently had no hope anyways 😞

Tylerfrose

🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦 Canada needs this we have poor college students just like them plus we have maple syrup and beavers saying we have student discounted Spotify could be put right beside those things comon do it for Canadian pride we always get sewered when it comes to stuff like this 🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦

Jimy673
+1 I would definitely like to support this idea please spotify listen to your canadien fans
nfmurray2006

definitely support this idea!

drew5494
Come on more than 100 kudos and Spotify has yet to comment 😛
Tylerfrose

They are just trying to prolong it if they comment on it that draws attention but if they ignore it the idea doesn't exist

meahtenoha
Status changed to: Good idea, vote for it
Updated: 2015-07-29

2015-07-29

Hey everyone, thanks for coming to the Idea Exchange with your feedback. We're marking this as a 'Good Idea' and we'll let you know if we have any updates. Thanks!

drew5494

FINALLY it's about time!  Until then I'll be waiting here with cash in my hands ready to give to spurify at $5 per month 😉