Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Canadian Student Discount

I understand Spotify is not entirely in Canada yet, but when it is, it would be great to receive a student discount like the US students.
Comments
Adamwali
Please offer th student discount in Canada. It will dramatically increase the amount of users in Canada. Students cannot afford to pay 10 dollars a month while balancing numerous other expenses. Please offer the student discount in Canada, you're costumers will greatly appreciate it.
xvitax

Give us student discount please. If you have it for US students there is no reason to not have the same discount for Canadian students. Thanks.

Arca9tales

Yes please!

+1 Love the idea. Would definitely want the discount.

MokaLoka

So when is the Canadian student discount going to happen, Spotify?

anbrad

As a student, I'm really trying to save as much as I can. Spotify giving a student discount would realy show that they care about their customers and would get my loyalty. I almost considered switching to apple music but in spotify I trust.

drew5494

Now 215 kudos and still nothing...  

How many more kudos do you need Spotify?

aaltoe

Kudos to student discount in Canada!

Jify

Several of my student friends have been very interested in Spotify but are price prohibited! A 50% student discount would be a great opportunity to develop long term customers.

karimaml123

So when are the Canadians students getting a discount? Diversity your customer base by expanding the discount to Canada.