Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Desktop] Daily Mix on Desktop

I love love love the daily mixes on my phone, why can't it follow onto my computer?  That would make me so happy! 

Updated: 2016-12-16

We’re excited to announce that Daily Mix is now available on Desktop under Your Music. Be sure you're on the latest version of Spotify to get Your Daily Mix. Enjoy!

Comments
katjer

Agreed... when at work I listen from the desktop as there is other audio from my computer that I need to hear as well.  I can't very well listen to music from my phone and have the desktop play without headphones.  Love the Daily Mix for when I am in the car or walking, but it would be great to have access to this feature while working from my computer.

mstanwyck

Looking forward to this!

coreyboon

Yep, agree

cturtle41

Why is this even a "New Idea"? There's absolutely no reason anyone should have to tell Spotify to do this when they've already added it to the phone app. It should be expected that we'll get it in the desktop app at some point in the near future. They're playlists. Would it really be a big deal to just let us access them from our computers like we do with our Discover Weekly lists?

mirkrred

Yup, you should really add that feature... 

ChristianMasson

Yes please make the ''Daily Mix'' available on Desktop Thank you

jeremydoty

I wholeheartedly agree about having the daily mix available on desktop. Since I first noticed it on the app, it's the only way I listen to Spotify - unless I'm listening at work on my desktop. They really put together some great algorithms to find out my musical tastes and I've already discovered some great new tunes from it.

THWIT

Please do this!! Now it only possible with a work-around. I have to start the playlist with my Android phone and then I can play it on my desktop using "available devices". It works for now, but it is really annoying and it makes it seem fairly easy for you guys to port this functionality to desktop.

RoccoV

Noticed mixes on my phone yesterday, thought it was an awesome feature and looked for it on my desktop today (where I usually use spotify) I was sad to see that they couldn't be found anywhere, definitely support adding them as a feature to the desktop version.

duu_lopes

In fact, It's very sad the desktop version do not have this as default.

Any way, To listen to the daily mix at you desktop you can do the following:

Open desktop app.

Start the App on your Phone.

Start the daily mix play list.

Go to the bottom of the screen and tap "Available devices".

Choose the PC device to reproduce the music.

With this your Pc will start to play the musics following the playlist at the phone, the Daily Mix play list in the case.

Of course there is a dark side in this method once it will drain you phone battery once the spotity will be running there all the time. But this works for now. and you can always plug the phone to the PC.

Hope this help.

=D