Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Jam on Desktop app

Sync listening with friend on windows desktop app. Currently Jam is only available in mobile version

Updated on 2024-03-18

Hi there folks,

We're happy to let you all know that this feature has now been Implemented! You can find all the details on the topic in this announcement post. You're welcome to post your thoughts and feedback there as well.

Cheers!

Comments
ItsMaster

Spotify does this even need to be a petition, seems like a release time carelessness which apparently still isn't been added..
Please add this asapp

Devansteyn

When exactly will this feature come to PC? There are literal AMATEUR programmers who made entire sites to do this for free. Yet Spotify cant in 3 YEARS after bringing it out on mobile bring it to PC?

This company is honestly a joke. Why must this even be recommended to be on PC when its on the mobile App, its literally an existing feature. Bringing it out on PC isn't a new feature this is beyond stupid. 

Scotty-bones

Please bring this to pc!

generic_hum4n

There's a really weird work around if you're on Windows.  If you set up Windows Phone Link, create the jam session on your phone as normal, then open the Windows Phone Link app on your PC your current playing media will appear.  Play from there and it should come through your PCs audio.  Convoluted but functional.

palehand

Features massively missing on PC and yet available on mobile is not fair. PC should also have keyboard shortcuts.

Actionjackson99

Please can you update it already we want spotify jam sessions on PC!!!

ItsMaster

Come on, add it already this doesn't even need to be petitioned for. Its an obvious todo

tfkm33-doc_ui

Definitely not keeping my premium which I bought just for Jam, now that I see I won't be able to use it on desktop while working.

Mujahid

Sync listening with friend on windows desktop app. Now Jam is available on desktop version.

Must Read: How to Start a Spotify Jam on PC 

MattSuda

Good news! Jam is now available in the desktop app! 🥳 🖥️ 💻

Now you can start or join a listening party with your friends, family, colleagues, and classmates, with the Spotify desktop app in addition to the mobile app.

Jam is now rolling out to Premium users using the desktop app. Free users can join an in person Jam using the mobile app.

To see how to use Jam and post your feedback about Jam and the Queue sidebar in the desktop app, please check out the main post:

Desktop: Jam now available

Desktop: Jam now available