Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Playstation] Last.fm Support (Scrobbling)

Thanks for the Playstation app!!

I wanted to get this feature request in the door as soon as I saw the note that Last.fm integration (i.e. scrobbling) is not supported. Is this on the feature roadmap?  (Is there a feature roadmap for the Playstation app?)  Thanks!

Updated on 2019-07-12

Hey folks,

Sorry for the delay on this one. 

As @hans-jürgen has mentioned, scrobbling is now works when you play tracks on Playstation. 

You can check out the Last.FM update here.

Thanks!

Comments
heinferk

Edit: Sorry, it did not work as planned after all.

mouraq
heinferk, I tried this thru the Android app and it didn't work. Guess I'll
give it another try! Thanks for the tip, anyway!

rocketdescends

When I used my phone yesterday to control what was playing on the PS4 I thought for sure it would scrobble too, but sadly no 😞

heinferk

Yeah, I just saw the first song being scrobbled and got excited, but it was only because it was played on the phone a few seconds before I hooked it up to the PS4.

Snorfle

Up to 100 kudos...hopefully The Powers That Be will drop by and give us an answer soon.

rocketdescends
Each day I launch the app I pray it says it needs to update.
robo042
Yes, this. Need last.fm support for the ps4 app. Move this right to the top of the todo list.
Eellie87
Checked my lastfm scrobble list to find out my ps3 is not scrobbling. I still use it sometimes, because it's very user friendly. But most of the time I use my tablet+chromecast+spoticast as this combination scrobbles. But I prefer the ps3 app, so pls add scrobbling !! 😄
tdzordzyk

Scrobbling should be already built in, it's sad it isn't 😞

Spotify, please add this and let people playing with their favorite music and scrobbling as well! Building the music library is important for a lot of us!

rajyeshwanth

I've come here to request for lastfm scrobble.

Please bring it soon 😞