Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Playstation] Last.fm Support (Scrobbling)

Thanks for the Playstation app!!

I wanted to get this feature request in the door as soon as I saw the note that Last.fm integration (i.e. scrobbling) is not supported. Is this on the feature roadmap?  (Is there a feature roadmap for the Playstation app?)  Thanks!

Updated on 2019-07-12

Hey folks,

Sorry for the delay on this one. 

As @hans-jürgen has mentioned, scrobbling is now works when you play tracks on Playstation. 

You can check out the Last.FM update here.

Thanks!

Comments
meahtenoha
Status changed to: Good idea, vote for it

Thanks for your feedback everyone! We're marking this as a good idea and we'll continue to bring your comments back to the teams at Spotify HQ.

bni

Hi 

Thanks for the beta version for iPhone 6, all works perfect in my BMW now ..

THANKS 🙂

_richUK

First thing I checked before playing any toons, then did a google search to see how to set it up & found myself here..

Emilytea

Just posting my support on this. Frankly, I thought it would be a given that scrobbling would work. I thought scrobbling was based off of the actual account the music was listened to- I didn't think that the fact I was listening to it from a different source would make it not scrobble.

DrSpoq

Yes!! Please add last.fm scrobbling!! 

AlteredBridge
I'd also really want to see support for Last.fm and scrobbling on the PS4 app. It's absence has made me avoid using Spotify on the PS4 which is a shame as the integration is really superb.
jnovakii

PLEASE add this.

cscsabee

Supporting this idea, I would use it pretty much all the time. 🙂

GlasgowJag

Until last.fm is supported on PS3 I won't pay for premium.

quiquelin

Please, could you add last.fm connectivity to your Spotify PS4 APP? Thanks in advance.