Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Please bring back the Enhance button

For a few weeks there was an option to enhance Spotify playlists, where songs similar to your taste would be added. I enjoyed this feature and think it should be brought back.

Updated on 2021-09-10

Hey music lovers 🎶

You'll be happy to know that Enhance Playlists are now available on iOS and Android mobile devices - You can read more about it here.

Just bear in mind that the new feature will be gradually rolled out, so it might take a bit until everybody has access to it. 

Once again, thanks for showing your support here on the Community!

Comments
daisywilzx

i really loved this feature! i made a new playlist with the enhance feature activated when it first came out, and it developed my music taste to what it is now in that short amount of time. we should most certainly bring it back! 

Sickn3ssx

I'm very sad to learn that the enhance was removed. I really liked it 😞

aik3e

Please bring it back. I wanted to vote but the vote buttons are greyed out.

Xamentle

I really enjoyed this feature so I would be very happy if it was brought back, and it doesn't affect people who doesn't want to use it, so it's a win win situation here, vote so they bring it back.

RolandGropper

Keep voting! We NEED to get to 180 votes.

Xenia
Status changed to: Implemented

Updated on 2021-09-10

Hey music lovers 🎶

You'll be happy to know that Enhance Playlists are now available on iOS and Android mobile devices - You can read more about it here.

Just bear in mind that the new feature will be gradually rolled out, so it might take a bit until everybody has access to it. 

Once again, thanks for showing your support here on the Community!

zipoxtra

This is the best feature spotify added since I signed on BY FAR!

I always wanted something that can diversify my lists

with fresh music on the fly. still hoping for a “flow” feature to

be added someday which uses a random AI based playing session

that quickly hones in on what you wanna hear based on thumbs up or down system. 

in the new meantime enhanced feature is a huge step in the right direction 

excellent work!

clairehanson23

I have been a loyal Spotify customer for many years. Why are all the cool new features given to me last (like this one, wrapped, and other similar features)

davida71uk

Why remove all the search functionality of a playlist by enabling the enhance button (IOS 15)?

markladage

I would prefer an option in the settings menu to enable/disable Enhance Mode. Personally I don't use this option but by default my playlist is now opened in Enhance Mode and I don't want that. I use a business phone with a small data bundle and everything I stream costs me my bundle.
Grtz Mark