Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[iOS][Developer] full lyrics while listening to songs designed in a clean Spotify themed animation

I feel that instead of just having behind the lyrics, having a full page of animated lyrics would make the listening experience for any song a lott better. There could be specific animations relating to the specific song you are listening to atm. Idk could be dope 

Updated on 2021-11-18

Hey folks,

Thanks for your feedback on the Lyrics feature. We’ve heard you and we’re happy to announce Lyrics are here!

You can find Lyrics on Free and Premium for users across iOS and Android devices, desktop, gaming consoles, and TV.

To learn more about the roll out and how to access lyrics, view this announcement.

Cheers!

Comments
Novy
Status changed to: Implemented

Updated on 2021-11-18

Hey folks,

Thanks for your feedback on the Lyrics feature. We’ve heard you and we’re happy to announce Lyrics are here!

You can find Lyrics on Free and Premium for users across iOS and Android devices, desktop, gaming consoles, and TV.

To learn more about the roll out and how to access lyrics, view this announcement.

Cheers!

prjvr

It doesn't work on iPhone, iPad, Mac late 2013. Only works on M1 MBA. Already tried reinstalling app, logging out, rebooting.

john14doe

Really good! I love the lyrics on my tv! But can you animate the lyrics a bit more (for example the background) so the screensaver will not be activated?