Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms][COUNTRY] Make Spotify Available in Pakistan

PLEASE MAKE SPOTIFY AVAILABLE IN PAKISTAN!

Alot of people do not have the opportunity of being able to stream and listen to the music of their favourite artists on demand! That isn't fair. You don't need to be from Pakistan to Vote for this idea, please do it out of the fact that you are fortunate enough to experience the application and all it's capabillities! 

Thank you!

For an idea to stay active it needs 100 Votes (kudos) per year!

To be considered: It needs 500 Votes (kudos)

Please SHARE and VOTE!

Updated on 2021-02-25

Hey there folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your votes and comments to this idea.

We're very happy to announce that Spotify is now available in Pakistan.

There's some more information on this here.

Happy listening 🎶

Comments
imannawaz

Hello all.

My name is Iman, I live in Lahore Pakistan. 

I would like to know why is it that all of you (people not in pakistan or other countries where spotify isn't available) get to enjoy spotify and we do not. 

Recently, I made an account. I even subscribed to premium like a well behaved consumer. But I used my brothers credentials for it, with his permission of course. Why? because he lived in New York for four years, just graduated. Now he's back. And my spotify refuses to log in. 

Now I'm sure you all have experienced the wonders of spotify. It's lovely. I had gotten used to it. There is in fact no such app on the app store. 

SO you guys tell me what to do now. I want my music just like any other person. I'm willing to pay for my subscribtions monthly. 

I WANT IT AVAILABLE TO ME. I want spotify to give ME an opportunity. 

HOW DO I DO THIS?? I would love some help. 

Rorey

Hello! Welcome to the community. Spotify is unavailable in Pakistan at the moment due to licensing restrictions. However, we're launching regularly in countries around the world. Please keep an eye on the Spotify blog or signup here to be first to hear.

mrfahadkhan

Hi Iman, there is only way you can use spotify in Pakistan is this Use Spotify in Pakistan. Click this link you will have a totorial of how you can access Spotify in Pakistan. 

oves

Use a vpn such a tunnlebear or speed vpn.

zeoops
you have to use vpn to login into spotify.... and set the location to usa soo then you can have access,
c_ali95
VPN
AliNaqi98

Spotify is now Available in Pakistan.

tazz1311

I have an account earlier when I was in UK and now I am back to Pakistan. I am using the same account and it gives me an error that u cannot use spotify more than 14 days abroad.

imannawaz
Same thing happened to me. It won't work unless Spotify makes it happen,
sadly.
Kashanheera
You will have to change your country I Your profile for that... that's what I'm trying to do but unable to change it. Spotify might be a great app but their customer support really sucks.
IMG_0047.PNG