Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile][Playlists] Remove Apple Watch 50 Song Limit

I am so grateful that we finally can download Spotify playlists on the Apple Watch, but I was pretty disappointed to find out that there is a 50 song limit per playlist. I’m not sure if that is on purpose for formatting or storage concerns, but I would love to see that limit removed so that I can download full playlists to my Watch and listen to all my music without having to have my phone on me. 

Updated on 2023-07-05

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Spotify Idea Exchange and voting to make this happen.

We're happy to announce that now there’s a limit of 100 downloads per playlist. There's more info here.

Once again, thanks for helping us make Spotify better, by participating here on the Community.

Comments
AlejaR
Status changed to: Implemented

Updated on 2023-07-05

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Spotify Idea Exchange and voting to make this happen.

We're happy to announce that now there’s a limit of 100 downloads per playlist. There's more info here.

Once again, thanks for helping us make Spotify better, by participating here on the Community.

s3ns3i

Hi, will there be an option in settings to change this limit myself? It would be nice to have 100 as a default and then change it depending on your needs. My watch can easily hold my entire library and it's very limiting to have only 100. Sometimes I don't want to take my phone with me, so I only have those few songs on my watch.