Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Playlists] Birthday Playlist Under 'Made For You'

Aside from all the other playlists y'all make, when it's my birthday and I really hope to would find a playlist made specially for me... It would be like a birthday present. How fun would that be? I vote fun 10/10. Open to collaborate.

Updated on 2021-06-15

Hey everyone,

Thanks for bringing us your feedback in the Spotify Idea Exchange.

Your suggestion has gathered the votes necessary and your feedback is now reaching the internal teams at Spotify. They're aware of the vote count and popularity of this idea. We'll continue to monitor and check out the comments here, too.

As soon as we have any updates on its status, we'll let you know.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Comments
hpark

There could also be an option for your friends to add songs to your playlist the week leading up to your bday 🙂

Jacob
Status changed to: Good Suggestion

Updated on 2021-05-20

Your suggestion has at least 50 votes in 3 months! Keep gathering votes. If this idea gets enough votes, Spotify will check it out and post a status update. You can read more about the idea process here.

Mihail
Status changed to: Live Idea

Updated on 2021-06-15

Hey everyone,

Thanks for bringing us your feedback in the Spotify Idea Exchange.

Your suggestion has gathered the votes necessary and your feedback is now reaching the internal teams at Spotify. They're aware of the vote count and popularity of this idea. We'll continue to monitor and check out the comments here, too.

As soon as we have any updates on its status, we'll let you know.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

simonm5678

Cool, would love that!

NAME-NikhilPati

Very awesome idea

IJ7

Fantastic idea, I would love a birthday playlist! I hope this idea is seriously considered by Spotify. 

IJ7

How about a birthday playlist that also features previous songs that went to number one on your birthday? Now that would be an actual soundtrack to your life!

lavendersoda

I like this idea! This is the only sort of time I want a "made for you" playlist, as I'm usually looking to discover new music liked by OTHER people when I listen on Spotify. I am seriously considering canceling my Premium subscription if I can no longer find the NON-"made for you" versions of playlists.