Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Profile Theme Song

Allow us to select a Theme Song that is present on our profile... this would be a song of our choosing that we tie to our profile, kind of like a profile picture... Just as people see our profile picture, how about a song of the same sort.  It speaks to who we are or how we are feeling...

Just a thought.

Updated on 2023-08-13

Hey! It looks like your suggestion is growing up fast and it's amazing! We are going to change its status to 'Good Suggestion' now and we hope it continues being supported by more and more users.
Thanks again for your suggestion. We really appreciate it 🙂

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Comments
wilsonmarinho27

Yes, It could be a phrase in the perfil like " currente vibe" or " Favorite Song in the moment"

MadmanOnWheels

Oh. I meant to post that on the other post, scarletvvitch. Thanks 

isaaa

What a creative idea!! Although I think it would be more "of use" if other users could be searched for in a different way, or would be suggested based on similar music taste or something. Like, the social aspect in this app needs an overall upgrade!

MadmanOnWheels

Isaaa, that's a completely different idea. They can both exist. You should create an idea post, with the details of it.

MarcR_

Thats nice bro!

HydeZero

this is almost live

MadmanOnWheels

Where did you get that information, HydeZero? That would be cool.

relevantusername

i couldve swore i already commented on this idea but apparently i didnt - anyway i just had a popup asking for feedback and i suggested this, but ill add it here too since its similar to the profile song idea, but a lot more in depth:

spotify should fully exorcise the facebook demon that took over social media after myspace tom got paid and become the "centralized" social/music sharing website by combining the community site profiles with the profile you have in the webplayer/app that shows your playlists and add a toggle to share your top artists/tracks if you want to

personally i would say combining with reddit somehow would work well since reddit is much more well known than this community site and has a pretty great forum setup already but theres drawbacks with that too since reddit kinda suffers from a lack of... uh i guess ill just say "quality control" 😬

not to mention this site actually has more features as far as text customization anyway...

which brings me to another suggestion not really related to this idea but is related to text customization - good font is important, and the font audiowide is easily my favorite ive found (and ive browsed fonts a lot more than you would expect... lol) and it is appropriately named, so it should be included in the list of available fonts 👍

edit: also today is my one year anniversary of registering here, so thats pretty neat

HydeZero

MadmanOnWheels, I found the info here.