Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

Mark AI created music as AI created music

I want to be able to filter any and ALL AI created music from search and any playlists that I listen to. I would also like to see any AI created music LABELED as "AI created music".

• Casual Listener
  • I want to be able to filter any and ALL AI created music from search and any playlists that I listen to. I would also like to see any AI created music LABELED as "AI created music".
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Play songs in a playlist added after a certain date or select range of dates

A lot of people, myself included, add songs to a playlist but we get sick of the older songs and want to hear the newer songs sometimes. It would be nice to be able to keep similar songs in the same playlist but only listen to the newer songs that we...

• Casual Listener
  • A lot of people, myself included, add songs to a playlist but we get sick of the older songs and want to hear the newer songs sometimes. It would be nice to be able to keep similar songs in the same ...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Hide or put audio books in their own section

Audio books take up a lot of realestate on the home page. I am not interested in audio books and likely won't ever be. It's really annoying that it's forcing my Music options below the fold. I understand this is a revenue stream for you, but for me i...

• Casual Listener
  • Audio books take up a lot of realestate on the home page. I am not interested in audio books and likely won't ever be. It's really annoying that it's forcing my Music options below the fold. I unders...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Songs tab

Currently there are only album, artist, playlist, podcasts, and downloads tabs. It would be cool to have an additional Songs tab with the ability shuffle all songs in your library. (Currently the only way to somewhat do this is by using the “Liked So...

• Music Fan
  • Currently there are only album, artist, playlist, podcasts, and downloads tabs. It would be cool to have an additional Songs tab with the ability shuffle all songs in your library. (Currently the onl...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Add a "Download library" button (or other way to download in bulk)

For the mobile app.TLDR: my ideas boils down to: I want a way to bulk download a bunch, or if easier, all of my library at once. It would ++++++++++ my experience in the car as missing out on music I'm in the mood for whilst offline is my worst enemy...

• Casual Listener
  • For the mobile app. TLDR: my ideas boils down to: I want a way to bulk download a bunch, or if easier, all of my library at once. It would ++++++++++ my experience in the car as missing out on mus...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

songcatcher

I need this feature when I hear a song outside of Spotify and I don't know its name

• Casual Listener
  • I need this feature when I hear a song outside of Spotify and I don't know its name 
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Normalize volume between albums only

Long read! tl;dr at bottom. Before Reading: Please be aware that I lack a full understanding of how volume normalization works and I have not done extensive testing to verify this to be an actual problem that needs a solution. But the ideas are there...

• Casual Listener
  • Long read! tl;dr at bottom.   Before Reading: Please be aware that I lack a full understanding of how volume normalization works and I have not done extensive testing to verify this to be...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

APPLE TV GET RID OF TIMELINE AND CONTROLS

The controls remain on screen even after waiting over 5 seconds (indefinitely at the moment). I would like to have the background as a screensaver with maybe a small title in the corner or something. This is more of an error than a feature.

• Casual Listener
  • The controls remain on screen even after waiting over 5 seconds (indefinitely at the moment). I would like to have the background as a screensaver with maybe a small title in the corner or something....
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Different tab for saved Singles vs Albums

In your library, it would be helpful if there was a separate tab for saved singles in addition to the tab for albums (which at the moment encompasses both albums and singles.)That way when I save singles to listen to later they are easy to find inste...

• Casual Listener
  • In your library, it would be helpful if there was a separate tab for saved singles in addition to the tab for albums (which at the moment encompasses both albums and singles.) That way when I save s...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Mood & genre filters

I Heard about a mood and genre filters for the liked songs playlist in a few countries, when IS It gonna be available in Europe ? It should be one of your Next upgrade ASAPNot fair WE pay the same Price but don t have the same option

• Casual Listener
  • I Heard about a mood and genre filters for the liked songs playlist in a few countries, when IS It gonna be available in Europe ?  It should be one of your Next upgrade ASAP Not fair WE pay th...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 3 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 3 comments
  • 1 votes

Keep “autoplay” preference the same until manually changed instead of automatically turning it on

When playing a song, you have your “shuffle” button on the left and your “autoplay” button on the right; the arrow in a loop that controls autoplay-on/autoplay-off/repeat options. Every time you change playlists, it automatically turns autoplay on. I...

• Music Fan
  • When playing a song, you have your “shuffle” button on the left and your “autoplay” button on the right; the arrow in a loop that controls autoplay-on/autoplay-off/repeat options. Every time you chan...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Discover Weekly User Interface

I saw another thread suggesting the ability to undo disliked songs on the discovery weekly playlist and wanted to add on to that point. The like button for a song is usually on the right hand side of the UI (mobile) on a normal playlist, however, thi...

• Casual Listener
  • I saw another thread suggesting the ability to undo disliked songs on the discovery weekly playlist and wanted to add on to that point.    The like button for a song is usually on the rig...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Add playlist creators link back to the top of the playlist

Why did you remove the playlist creator page link from the playlists? I used to be able to find more playlists by this creator before now it’s just a list of songs no credit to the authors

• Regular
  • Why did you remove the playlist creator page link from the playlists? I used to be able to find more playlists by this creator before now it’s just a list of songs no credit to the authors 
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Play options on artists' home page

Greetings,I've been a long time Spotify user and I really appreciate all the work you have been doing for us.But one thing keeps bugging me since day one.Let's say I'm in the mood for Jazz, I go to one of my favourite artists page. Lets say Diana Kra...

• Casual Listener
  • Greetings, I've been a long time Spotify user and I really appreciate all the work you have been doing for us. But one thing keeps bugging me since day one. Let's say I'm in the mood for Jazz, I g...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Queue (and Playlist) Modification Upgrades iOS

~Intuitive & Timesaving upgrades/update~In the Queue screen (or menu), the following upgrades should be implemented: 1.) I would like the option to add Items(songs, podcasts, etc.) from my Queue to a new playlist or any playlist for that matter.2.) A...

• Casual Listener
  • ~Intuitive & Timesaving upgrades/update~ In the Queue screen (or menu), the following upgrades should be implemented:   1.) I would like the option to add Items(songs, podcasts, etc.) fro...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Discover an Artist with a "Story Mode"

It could be featured under the Artist page, just under the Subscribe button.The playlist (or whatever it would be) would be a first original podcast introducing the artist, then the main track of the 1st album, maybe some stories for some tracks in b...

• Casual Listener
  • It could be featured under the Artist page, just under the Subscribe button. The playlist (or whatever it would be) would be a first original podcast introducing the artist, then the main track of...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Feature this ___ Less

In the top of the Spotify Home Screen there are suggestions for what one may want to listen to when opening the app.Often, this includes new content, which is ok. I prefer re-listening to older content, butthat's another topic.My idea:Create a featur...

• Casual Listener
  • In the top of the Spotify Home Screen there are suggestions for what one may want to listen to when opening the app. Often, this includes new content, which is ok. I prefer re-listening to older con...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

different colors of “liked songs” and/or we can upload our preferred pictures for the playlist

i like changing my spotify playlists theme every once in while but the “liked songs” blue cover always ruin the theme i have. i thought it would be useful if we could at least choose our desired color for that playlist’s cover or we could choose our ...

• Casual Listener
  • i like changing my spotify playlists theme every once in while but the “liked songs” blue cover always ruin the theme i have. i thought it would be useful if we could at least choose our desired colo...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Swipe down in song player to go back to song page

In the music player on mobile it would be amazing it we could swipe down from the top to bring us back to whatever we were previously looking at. I personally have a android but it would be great to see this feature on both versions of Spotify!

• Casual Listener
  • In the music player on mobile it would be amazing it we could swipe down from the top to bring us back to whatever we were previously looking at. I personally have a android but it would be great to ...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes