Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

Playback

Add the Fast Forward Interval playback & Rewind Interval. When we tap on the right side of the song's image, it FF and when tap on the left side it RW, as I pointed in the picture. The timing can be 5s or 3s.

• Regular
  • Add the Fast Forward Interval playback & Rewind Interval.   When we tap on the right side of the song's image, it FF and when tap on the left side it RW, as I pointed in the picture. &nbs...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Update the plugin for Minilyrics

I love using Minilyrics to view music lyrics while working in other programs in Windows. But the plugin doesn't work for Spotify (it used to) and now it's not possible. Any solution anyone has to have the music lyrics floating on the screen while you...

• Casual Listener
  • I love using Minilyrics to view music lyrics while working in other programs in Windows.   But the plugin doesn't work for Spotify (it used to) and now it's not possible.   Any solution...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Your own Profile should be Personalized to You

I really like the creative freedom of creating your own playlists. But I am severely OCD so the aesthetics are also very important to me. I’d like to have all my playlists including the ones that are private to appear on my profile. This way my playl...

• Casual Listener
  • ...efeats the purpose of having private playlists as profiles are meant to display what is being shown publicly. But I don’t understand why 1. There’s and option to have a public playlist not display to y...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Podcasts ‘playlists’

I have many more Podcasts that I follow than I do Playlists that I created. Requesting that Spotify allow Users to group Podcasts together so you can more easily access them rather than scrolling through the long list that you follow.(i.e. a “Crime L...

• Music Fan
  • I have many more Podcasts that I follow than I do Playlists that I created.  Requesting that Spotify allow Users to group Podcasts together so you can more easily access them rather than scrolli...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 5 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 5 comments
  • 1 votes

Add a shortcut button/link for ‘LIKED’ music folder/list in CAR MODE

Dear App Developers,Please, Add a shortcut button/link for ‘LIKED’ music folder/list in CAR MODE. While driving, I could not find the LIKED music list. I had to go back to regular mode to find it and start playing it.Also, when I use voice command, s...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear App Developers, Please, Add a shortcut button/link for ‘LIKED’ music folder/list in CAR MODE. While driving, I could not find the LIKED music list. I had to go back to regular mode to find it a...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Switch to another song from that album or that interpreter during normal shuffle play

Hi,my idea is the following:You’re playing your playlist or favourite songs (normal or shuffle) and listen to a song where you’d want to hear another song from that album (e.g. swipe up) or that interpreter (e.g. swipe down)

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, my idea is the following: You’re playing your playlist or favourite songs (normal or shuffle) and listen to a song where you’d want to hear another song from that album (e.g. swipe up) or that ...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Shuffle,select from all playlists combined.

Hey, please implement an option to shuffle or select songs from all self-made or existing playlists. Like shuffle from all playlists altogether in one big temporary playlist.

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, please implement an option to shuffle or select songs from all self-made or existing playlists. Like shuffle from all playlists altogether in one big temporary playlist. 😀   
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Delay option on Ggroup sessions

I believe it would be beneficial for Spotify to introduce a delay option in group sessions. I enjoy singing along during calls, but there's often a delay between the call and Spotify. Consequently, my friends notice that I'm out of sync. Adding an op...

• Casual Listener
  • I believe it would be beneficial for Spotify to introduce a delay option in group sessions. I enjoy singing along during calls, but there's often a delay between the call and Spotify. Consequently, m...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Genre in song credits

Any chance we could get the genre of the song in the song credits? Personally, I listen to A LOT of music and definitely have my favorite genres and would be easier to find new and forgotten music. MD12

• Casual Listener
  • Any chance we could get the genre of the song in the song credits? Personally, I listen to A LOT of music and definitely have my favorite genres and would be easier to find new and forgotten music. ...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Increase user top tracks limit

The user top tracks (and artists) endpoint currently is limited to just 50. I really feel like that is a very limited amount to do fun analyses and projects with my top tracks and artists. I think the limit should be significantly increased, perhaps ...

• Casual Listener
  • The user top tracks (and artists) endpoint currently is limited to just 50. I really feel like that is a very limited amount to do fun analyses and projects with my top tracks and artists. I think th...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Full Screen Now Playing View (Desktop App).

A suggested improvement is to combine the full screen view which has a lot of real estate but little information with the Now playing view that has a lot of information but little real estate. Best of both worlds! This applies to the Desktop applicat...

• Music Fan
  • A suggested improvement is to combine the full screen view which has a lot of real estate but little information with the Now playing view that has a lot of information but little real estate. Best o...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Sections in playlists

When you go on pintrest you can create boards and have sections within boards. On Spotify it would be so good to create a playlist and have sections within it! For example a playlist for your friends but rather than having different playlists for eac...

• Casual Listener
  • When you go on pintrest you can create boards and have sections within boards. On Spotify it would be so good to create a playlist and have sections within it! For example a playlist for your friends...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Add liked albums to profile page

I think it would be cool to show people what albums you have liked, rather than just followed artists and your playlists.

• Casual Listener
  • I think it would be cool to show people what albums you have liked, rather than just followed artists and your playlists.
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

show the genre of specific songs and bands in their profile

When you click on a song or band that comes up, it usually just tells you the basic information, and you usually have to go to other sites just to see what genre the band makes or the song is, it really sucks and makes finding songs from specific gen...

• Casual Listener
  • When you click on a song or band that comes up, it usually just tells you the basic information, and you usually have to go to other sites just to see what genre the band makes or the song is, it rea...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Make Home Screen Less Busy By Reducing Recommendations

My Spotify Home screen on my iphone has over 20 categories of recommendations and over 100 recommendations. Five of those categories and maybe 25 of those recommendations are for podcasts which I do not listen to on Spotify. I must flip past podcast ...

• Gig Goer
  • My Spotify Home screen on my iphone has over 20 categories of recommendations and over 100 recommendations.  Five of those categories and maybe 25 of those recommendations are for podcasts which...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Song annotation

I think it would be a good idea for you to be able to annotate songs within a playlist. It would be best for you to toggle these to be either private or public and you can let people know how the song makes you feel or your opinions on it.

• Casual Listener
  • I think it would be a good idea for you to be able to annotate songs within a playlist. It would be best for you to toggle these to be either private or public and you can let people know how the s...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

API Tinnitracks

Users suffering from tinnitus could use their Spotify songs to listen to their favourite music in Tinnitracks - an app designed to treat tinnitus by cutting out some frequencies.

• Casual Listener
  • Users suffering from tinnitus could use their Spotify songs to listen to their favourite music in Tinnitracks - an app designed to treat tinnitus by cutting out some frequencies.
  • mysams-de
  • 3 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 3 comments
  • 1 votes

See my past searchings in my playlist searchbar

Hi Spotify Team!There is a function in your app that i would love to see.When im in my own playlist and i search for songs in it, i would like to seemy past searchings, same as in the main searchbar.its not big deal but i think many people would be h...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Spotify Team! There is a function in your app that i would love to see. When im in my own playlist and i search for songs in it, i would like to see my past searchings, same as in the main sear...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Please add the ability to veto all of a specific regions music from recommendations

I personally dislike all south african music, even though I live here, I wouldn't like the DJ/Recommendations to constantly try to force the terrible music that I dislike down my throat just cause it's popular to a select percentage of the population...

• Casual Listener
  • I personally dislike all south african music, even though I live here, I wouldn't like the DJ/Recommendations to constantly try to force the terrible music that I dislike down my throat just cause it...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 3 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 3 comments
  • 1 votes

Bring back old “listening history” page

The new listening history page is less useful and helpful than the old version. For example if you listened to an entire album, it used to show every song in the order you listened, now it shows like 4 songs and says “view 5 more”. In my opinion ther...

• Casual Listener
  • The new listening history page is less useful and helpful than the old version. For example if you listened to an entire album, it used to show every song in the order you listened, now it shows like...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes