Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

Session mix

I imagined a feature we select a session like "shower" "gym" "party". During this session active Spotify analyse our music style and propose us "shower mix" "gym mix" or "party mix" in the same way of active "mix" but in different sessions possible.

• Casual Listener
  • I imagined a feature we select a session like "shower" "gym" "party". During this session active Spotify analyse our music style and propose us "shower mix" "gym mix" or "party mix" in the same way o...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

Play selected lyrics only

This feature, mostly accessible with premium (if implemented, I assume), allows the user to select a part of lyrics in the song manually and the app plays that particular part only. Option should be given to loop the particular set of lyrics too.

• Casual Listener
  • This feature, mostly accessible with premium (if implemented, I assume), allows the user to select a part of lyrics in the song manually and the app plays that particular part only. Option should be ...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

Playing Near You Recommendations & Tweak

I would like to see an option to enable a permanent place on the home screen for upcoming bands in my area and have an option to add specific bands to the 'Playing Near You' section, so when gigs get announced it's easier to get tickets earlier on. I...

• Casual Listener
  • I would like to see an option to enable a permanent place on the home screen for upcoming bands in my area and have an option to add specific bands to the 'Playing Near You' section, so when gigs get...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

An app to use with controlers for DJs

Blocking 3rd party apps prevents us from using controllers for DJing. Spotify could develop its own app. I have a Pioneer DDJ controler, but can't use Spotify.

• Casual Listener
  • Blocking 3rd party apps prevents us from using controllers for DJing. Spotify could develop its own app. I have a Pioneer DDJ controler, but can't use Spotify. 
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

Clipping

Do You know the feeling when You love a part of the song and it gives You pure joy, but the rest of the song kind of kills it?What if You could capture only the part You like?Clipping is here to help You!Clip the song with the clipping tool, mark whe...

• Casual Listener
  • Do You know the feeling when You love a part of the song and it gives You pure joy, but the rest of the song kind of kills it? What if You could capture only the part You like? Clipping is here to ...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

Try it: a resetting playlist that you can add songs you want to "try"

So basically, someone suggests a song, or you see some song that seems intriguing. You can add it to this playlist and listen to all these songs, save the ones you like. Then the ones you don't go away after it resets

• Casual Listener
  • So basically, someone suggests a song, or you see some song that seems intriguing. You can add it to this playlist and listen to all these songs, save the ones you like. Then the ones you don't go aw...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

Search In Playlists Take You To Location Of Song

I would like the implementation of when you search for a song in a playlist it will take you to the location of the song in the playlist. I have over 3000 songs in my liked songs and finding the location of a few songs from the same time when they we...

• Casual Listener
  • I would like the implementation of when you search for a song in a playlist it will take you to the location of the song in the playlist. I have over 3000 songs in my liked songs and finding the loca...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

Custom Equalizer button

Please add a customizable EQ button so you can recall your own EQ settings.

• Casual Listener
  • Please add a customizable EQ button so you can recall your own EQ settings.
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

Automatic playlist-cleaning

Sometimes you got those old songs that you've added to your playlist 5 years ago. Mostly I don't like those songs anymore. It would be very handy if you skip a song often, spotify asks you if you want to remove the song from the playlist, so your pla...

• Casual Listener
  • Sometimes you got those old songs that you've added to your playlist 5 years ago. Mostly I don't like those songs anymore. It would be very handy if you skip a song often, spotify asks you if you wan...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

pie chart in wrapped with origin per country

A chart or something that shows you from which country your listened music comes from. (30% usa, 30% france, etc..) and another one that describes the languages its in (if any).

• Casual Listener
  • A chart or something that shows you from which country your listened music comes from. (30% usa, 30% france, etc..)   and another one that describes the languages its in (if any).
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

Add a crossfade option for specific playlists

Some of my favorite Spotify-curated playlists have crossfading built in, like Minimal Tech and Deep House Relax. Sometimes I like to throw on a playlist in the background and have it blend like a DJ set while I work. It would be great to have the opt...

• Casual Listener
  • Some of my favorite Spotify-curated playlists have crossfading built in, like Minimal Tech and Deep House Relax. Sometimes I like to throw on a playlist in the background and have it blend like a DJ ...
  • tibocaterin
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 1 votes

flag to only show nWhile lew music (songs not in your playlist) for radio/etc

When listening to auto suggested long (radio songs, or automatic playlist additions) it would be nice to have a flag/switch to show only new songs that you dont already know (aren't in your liked songs or playlists). For when I'm in the mood to disco...

• Casual Listener
  • When listening to auto suggested long (radio songs, or automatic playlist additions) it would be nice to have a flag/switch to show only new songs that you dont already know (aren't in your liked son...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

Deep Cuts

In the "Made For ..." sections, add more deep cuts of these artists, not just same old same. I feel I get a lot of songs on repeat. Same goes for the DJ mode. Maybe have a Deep Cuts toggle button so you can specify you want to hear different music by...

• Casual Listener
  • In the "Made For ..." sections, add more deep cuts of these artists, not just same old same.  I feel I get a lot of songs on repeat.  Same goes for the DJ mode.  Maybe have a Deep Cuts...
  • andybp85
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 1 votes

An option to take out the songs you usually skip in your playlist

What i often have is that i make playlist and then at one point i skip a lot of songs in the playlist because i have heard them too much. So what if there is an option that you can select the playlist and the app tells you which songs you have skippe...

• Casual Listener
  • What i often have is that i make playlist and then at one point i skip a lot of songs in the playlist because i have heard them too much. So what if there is an option that you can select the playlis...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

Song Loops on Repeat (temporary playlists)

I would love for there to be a feature where I can add a few songs to a temporary "loop" and put them on repeat like a playlist would while going in order, but this way it can be various songs and you wouldn't have to make many messy playlists that w...

• Casual Listener
  • I would love for there to be a feature where I can add a few songs to a temporary "loop" and put them on repeat like a playlist would while going in order, but this way it can be various songs and yo...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

Song Ranking

When we enter the artists' profiles, there is a section that shows the songs we like. But we cannot sort the songs we like as we wish (by name, by date of liking). I think it would be more useful if this feature was added. Because I want to listen to...

• Casual Listener
  • When we enter the artists' profiles, there is a section that shows the songs we like. But we cannot sort the songs we like as we wish (by name, by date of liking). I think it would be more useful if ...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

History-based previous button

Hello, I think it will be nice to make this a feature. This is about the previous button; we should be able to choose to make it history-based.A scenario, for example, is where I am playing 7 Rings by Ariana Grande. And the next song on the playlist ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I think it will be nice to make this a feature. This is about the previous button; we should be able to choose to make it history-based. A scenario, for example, is where I am playing 7 Rin...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

Create similar playlist and add to playlist

What do you think? I still create many of my own playlists. Some time ago, there were functions that allowed you to create similar playlists to an existing playlist and also add to them. I really liked these features because you can find new tracks a...

• Casual Listener
  • What do you think? I still create many of my own playlists. Some time ago, there were functions that allowed you to create similar playlists to an existing playlist and also add to them. I really lik...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

Make playlist folder visible when you make your playlists public to other users

It would be neat if you could not only make your playlists public, but rather the whole folder of playlists. For example, I have been making monthly playlists since 2017 and since the folder feature was added, I have been organising them in folders p...

• Casual Listener
  • It would be neat if you could not only make your playlists public, but rather the whole folder of playlists. For example, I have been making monthly playlists since 2017 and since the folder f...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

Gesture disable option

Some users are older and/or clumsy. Please put gestures disable option in settings! Some don't want to fear that one wrong move will delete, like or dislike a song.

• Regular
  • Some users are older and/or clumsy. Please put gestures disable option in settings! Some don't want to fear that one wrong move will delete, like or dislike a song.
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes