Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

auto listen to next playlists

If one playlist ended - able to priority next playlist to que.able to sort priority of playlist or just shufle them all

• Casual Listener
  • If one playlist ended - able to priority next playlist to que. able to sort priority of playlist or just shufle them all 
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Live stream local radio stations in Israel

Hey, one major thing Spotify is missing in Israel is, in my opinion, the ability to listen to local radio stations (via Tunein for example, or through another method of your choice). It’s been a little over 6 years since the lunch of Spotify in Israe...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, one major thing Spotify is missing in Israel is, in my opinion, the ability to listen to local radio stations (via Tunein for example, or through another method of your choice). It’s been a litt...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Sheet music, like the lyrics feature but for chords and notes

As a novice musician myself, I love finding songs I can learn to play. But YouTube only has so many songs to learn from. Incorporating a sheet music feature could help out tremendously to be able to follow along with songs as well as learn from them....

• Casual Listener
  •      As a novice musician myself, I love finding songs I can learn to play. But YouTube only has so many songs to learn from. Incorporating a sheet music feature could help out tremend...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Base Autoplay on the playlist it follows

I do not want brown noise inserted into my autoplays during the day. It claims it's supposed to play something similar to the playlist I was listening to, now that feature has been absolutely ruined and is unlistenable because it's mostly just brown ...

• Casual Listener
  • I do not want brown noise inserted into my autoplays during the day. It claims it's supposed to play something similar to the playlist I was listening to, now that feature has been absolutely ruined ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

EQ-per-output-device

Would love to have a different graphic equalizer (bass/treble settings) for each different output device. (And obviously have Spotify automatically switch to using the correct ‘Eq profile’ for the current device in use). Example: I want to reduce the...

• Casual Listener
  • Would love to have a different graphic equalizer (bass/treble settings) for each different output device.  (And obviously have Spotify automatically switch to using the correct ‘Eq profile’ for...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Daylists with less Mainstream and more Discovery

Daylists are a grand idea, for the most part. A way that they can be better is to have more range when it comes to the artists and songs. It seems to be very mainstream, even though Daylists are supposed to as defined “help you find audio you enjoy”,...

• Casual Listener
  •      Daylists are a grand idea, for the most part. A way that they can be better is to have more range when it comes to the artists and songs. It seems to be very mainstream, even thou...
  • Gomey3
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Moments Playlist

Think of the Create Clip function on a YouTube video page. There are moments in songs we love. A drop. A bridge. Etc.Creating playlists based on our favorite moments across the songs we love would be lovely.This can even tie into an AI feature where ...

• Casual Listener
  • Think of the Create Clip function on a YouTube video page.  There are moments in songs we love.  A drop. A bridge. Etc. Creating playlists based on our favorite moments across the songs ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Timer Playlists

Select a few commonly used timer times (eg. 15 minutes, 30, 60, 90, etc.) and randomize the songs in there that total to that amount of time. Would be nice to have a playlist to speed clean to!

• Casual Listener
  • Select a few commonly used timer times (eg. 15 minutes, 30, 60, 90, etc.) and randomize the songs in there that total to that amount of time. Would be nice to have a playlist to speed clean to!
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Explore playlist

Often links from social media either from friends or browsing brings me to Spotify for content I want to check out but not immediately. I don’t want to “like” or “download” or “add it to queue” because I don’t know if I’ll actually like it and also d...

• Casual Listener
  • Often links from social media either from friends or browsing brings me to Spotify for content I want to check out but not immediately. I don’t want to “like” or “download” or “add it to queue” becau...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Display multiple version of an album like on a computer

Hello,I would like to suggest a new feature for Spotify. It would be really useful to display multiple versions of an album, similar to how it can be done on a computer. This would allow users to easily see the different editions (standard, deluxe, l...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I would like to suggest a new feature for Spotify. It would be really useful to display multiple versions of an album, similar to how it can be done on a computer. This would allow users to e...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

The option to hide tracks in playlists that you don't want to listen to

There are very good playlists. However, sometimes these playlists contain tracks that you don't want to listen to. I've had this wish quite often.

• Casual Listener
  • There are very good playlists. However, sometimes these playlists contain tracks that you don't want to listen to. I've had this wish quite often.
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Fix so that shuffle dont turn off when switching between playlists or podcasts

I have problems with when switching between playlists or podcasts the shuffle button de-activate.I don't want do activate shuffle everytime i change playlist!

• Casual Listener
  • I have problems with when switching between playlists or podcasts the shuffle button de-activate. I don't want do activate shuffle everytime i change playlist!
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Listen Together With Long Distance Partner

Subject: Proposal: Synced Music Listening Feature on SpotifyDear Spotify Team,I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to share an innovative idea that I believe would greatly enhance the user experience on your platform.In today's world, man...

• Regular
  • Subject: Proposal: Synced Music Listening Feature on Spotify Dear Spotify Team, I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to share an innovative idea that I believe would greatly enhance the...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Invoice sent as PDF

Can we have the Invoice/Receipt sent automatically every month as a PDF to the registered E-mail ??Then we don't need to login and download the receipt.

• Casual Listener
  • Can we have the Invoice/Receipt sent automatically every month as a PDF to the registered E-mail ?? Then we don't need to login and download the receipt.
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

If you block an artist, maybe stop suggesting that artist

If someone blocks an artist, they probably don’t want that artist’s new album suggested to them repeatedly. No means no, Spotify.

• Casual Listener
  • If someone blocks an artist, they probably don’t want that artist’s new album suggested to them repeatedly. No means no, Spotify. 
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Unpack all of Release Radarr's songs (and full albums) automatically into a playlist

I love the weekly release radarr but it takes me 10 minutes each week to manage the entire thing.First I have a playlist that's just an archive of the Release Radarr to weed out the duplicates. Then I have a playlist for everything I haven't heard of...

• Regular
  • I love the weekly release radarr but it takes me 10 minutes each week to manage the entire thing. First I have a playlist that's just an archive of the Release Radarr to weed out the duplicates. The...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Make skipping songs and choosing them free

I understand that you guys have to make money, but can I PLEASE choose the music i listen to? I don't mind playing on shuffle, but please let me choose the song I want to hear. And sometimes, when on shuffle, I come across a song I don't really feel ...

• Casual Listener
  • I understand that you guys have to make money, but can I PLEASE choose the music i listen to? I don't mind playing on shuffle, but please let me choose the song I want to hear. And sometimes, when on...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

I'm tired of seeing ads for big businesses. I already know about Snickers and Reese's.

I'm tired of seeing ads for big businesses. I already know about Snickers and Reese's. A local business called brew-tea-ful just failed to expand because of a failure to advertise. If I'd have known about them I would have purchased their products so...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm tired of seeing ads for big businesses. I already know about Snickers and Reese's. A local business called brew-tea-ful just failed to expand because of a failure to advertise. If I'd have known ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

duplicate remover

take your playlists and remove duplicates of songs to free up space

• Casual Listener
  • take your playlists and remove duplicates of songs to free up space
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

"Series" Feature for Long Podcasts

I frequently listen to podcasts in Spotify. These are typically history based podcasts where there are multiple seasons. Take Revolutions, for example. There are 10 different seasons of this podcast all focused on different historical periods. Naviga...

• Casual Listener
  • I frequently listen to podcasts in Spotify. These are typically history based podcasts where there are multiple seasons. Take Revolutions, for example. There are 10 different seasons of this podcast ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes